• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yucks! Ugly without makeup. Not worth 4K. Good riddance to this gold digger

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Met someone at a HFJ over the wkend. When I asked him where was his partner-in-crime, was told that bugger now bad shape. Spent all his $ on a singer until phok kai. Needless to say, that singer is now with another man

not totally pok kai if he's a sinkie with a minimum cpf balance. what's the moral of the story? sinkies should thank the pap for safekeeping their cpf minimum sum. otherwise they will be totally pok kai. pap is simply da best! :biggrin:

Cream

Alfrescian
Loyal

No-Makeup-Struggles-Holder.jpg

297C011600000578-3117470-Ta_da_She_shows_off_both_sides_of_her_face_so_viewers_can_easily-a-13_1433910261674.jpg

make_3353643b.jpg

18k5xhg6btoknpng.png

screenshot-2012-03-27-at-13.46.50.jpg

screenshot-2012-03-27-at-13.47.06.jpg

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

What karma? I don't believe in that shit, certainly not in cyberspace and my life has never got worse with all the cursing and profanities over the reputation system over the years. It just got better. :biggrin:

Who cares whether you believe in karma or you call it shit. You think you are a pinoy and catholic so you can play God and no hell for you despite the evils you did? If my curse work, you believe or not it will still work.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...94#post2300294