• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your fave Dim Sum Joints..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thought of reVisiting Padang PaLace @SRC this weekend again; great food, resonabLe prices & nice ambience..surprising part is; many peopLe thought it's for members onLy:

padang1_zpsf90c3b7f.jpg

So where's your fave Dim Sum haunt ?..
:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
used to love dim sum at The Kelong at the old Yaohan Thomson
now taken over by the Peach Garden
love dim sum no more
ONLY IN HONG KONG do I really enjoy my dim sum
singapore's standard down the road...like a can:(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Try this shop the nextime when you guys are in MaLacca:

dim1_zps1f194f2d.jpg

dim2_zps15018a1e.jpg

dim3_zps05b409f5.jpg

Even my buddy aka CharLes Chong Look-a-Like is aLso enjoying his Dim Sum..

:smile:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always thought Red Star restaurant in Chin Swee had pretty good and authentic Dim Sum and still served the good old fashioned way by pushing trolly carts.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've always thought Red Star restaurant in Chin Swee had pretty good and authentic Dim Sum and still served the good old fashioned way by pushing trolly carts.

That One in Manhattan BuiLding aLong Chin Swee Road ?..their standard have dropped soo much Bro..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ActuaLLy; there are some nice DS ouLets at Hawker Centres that cost onLy 30% of what you'd paying at any restaurants..a good & decent One is situated at Marine Parade CentraL..do try them this weekend.:smile:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall reading on the papers that the HK dim sum joint Tian Hao Yun is coming to SG soon. Their Char siew Pao is very good.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lok @ carlton hotel

hua ting @ orchard hotel

asia grand @ odeon towers

i agree, if you have to spend some money to have the authentic stuff that even the cantonese in guangzhou and hk swear by, you cant go wrong with these 3 although i am more partial towards Wahlok!!

cheers

:biggrin: