• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your eXperience with Sony Xperia Z2..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just recontracted my MobiLe pLan and got done with a Z2..can any Bro here give me your verdict;
it's pro's & con's; capabiLities etcc..thanks very much for sharing your practicaL knowLedge.
:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad thing about Sony phones is the software, updates don't come often and they tend to break something.

The hardware is quite sexy though. Check online sites for camera quality comparisons with other brands.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just recontracted my MobiLe pLan and got done with a Z2..can any Bro here give me your verdict;
it's pro's & con's; capabiLities etcc..thanks very much for sharing your practicaL knowLedge.
:wink:

You want a top-of-the-line high end phone, go for the iPhone 5s/6 or HTC One (M8) or Nexus 6.

Value for money hi-end – stick to the Huawei Ascend P7 or Xiaomi Mi3