• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young Mat Making Racist Rant Against Chinese

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup i will i'm bringing up the double standards that many people feel is ok in this country. Just curious if i didn't mention the double standards will you say the same thing that the kid deserves to be slapped?
To be frank I actually thought he's a kid so he deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt and also counselled or educated. His race didnt play much of a part. However, after reading all your postings I thought if I would think different if the kid was Chinese. Well I didn't, but what you feel about institutionalized 'reverse racism' on Chinese did make me think.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we defend him then Jah will ask if we do the same if a same-aged Chinese boy said the same. Well, for me, this kid deserves to be slapped. Same result if it was any other race.

yes agree..mat play football with me, train in the ns ..n also play guitar together in our neighbour...most can speak hokkien with the knn too...in our era. This small boy kurung ajar... he need to educated...SLAP

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes agree..mat play football with me, train in the ns ..n also play guitar together in our neighbour...most can speak hokkien with the knn too...in our era. This small boy kurung ajar... he need to educated...SLAP

maybe he learnt from this forum?