• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You die, your business

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

8,984 views Apr 25, 2024
25apr2024 3jan2024 0036hrs Cantonment Rd #SNM1858B bmw m4 hit & run on pedestrian quoted
Please share this post. I'm posting this because I'm at my wit's end.
My daughter was involved in a hit & run on the 3rd Jan 2024 by SNM1858B.
I'm posting now because despite having video footage, witness statement, the traffic police is not doing anything.
We have written to high ups in traffic police and some feedback manager is replying that our concern will be forwarded to the relevent investigator.
The fact that it has been a few months and the driver has not make any police report because he denied having hit my daughter
( This is conveyed to me is a casual manner the IO only on 23/1/24 )
IO also memtioned that he has been advised to make a report as its mandatory and indictate in the statement he did not hit anyone.
Our lawyer is unable to get any details/paid reports. from trafficc police and also due to IO not making him to make a report of incident despite having all the evidence.
This is to bring awareness to victims who have been hit but not deceased and paralysed.
My question is : Does a person has to be deceased/ paralysed before the police is going to bring justice?
Is this what the traffic law in Singapore is? Yet, being the victim, besides going thru psychiatrist sessions, nightmares, etc we have to go through a lot in order to still provide documentations to the lawyer for the relevant organisations( who will in turn take their time) to process.
The sacrifices (parents' time from work) and also the fear and images of the accident that will always be haunting her throughout their life.
To the driver of SNM1858B, please come out of your cowardice and man up to what you have done .
Watch the video since you are in denial of what you have done.