• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are the troublemakers - MILITANT SECULARISTS!"

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only you know jolly well whether you are acting and speaking like a parrot!

Yes just go and re-read what you have posted. You will see how stupid you are!
Acting as a parrot for the whole world to see!

Retard, keep it up your stupidity!

Everyone here can read from your previous post that you thought I am a parrot. LOL!...

Yes, just go and re-read your post. You will see how stupid you are!
Acting as an idiot for the whole world to see!

Superstitious retard, keep it up with your stupidity! LOL!....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at his signature. Hes also parroting famous quotes. Pathetic balless bald headed devil.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at his signature. Hes also parroting famous quotes. Pathetic balless bald headed devil.

LOL!... Brainless retard cowards like you cannot show proof now trying to change topics? Pathetic little fools. LOL!... My signature carries more weight than your empty claim of your hallucination.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Brainless retard cowards like you cannot show proof now trying to change topics? Pathetic little fools. LOL!... My signature carries more weight than your empty claim of your hallucination.

"My signature carries more weight than your empty claim of your hallucination."
How does your signature carry more weight? In the first place if there is any weight at all given your propensity to twist and turn like the Devil? You mean your avatar of the Devil is proof that the Devil exists?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does your signature carry more weight? In the first place if there is any weight at all given your propensity to twist and turn like the Devil? You mean your avatar of the Devil is proof that the Devil exists?

"My signature carries more weight than your empty claim of your hallucination."
Dumb retards like you won't understand what is the meaning of the above statement. Brainless retards like you only capable of believing hocus pocus. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, What's the weight of your signature huh? The devil's lightweight or no weight? Or stupid weight? LOL!

Retard, where is your brain? Simple statement also cannot understand? LOL!... No wonder only retards like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual Devil try to show the world how evil/terror he "was" by having that avatar. But deep inside hes just a chicken...I mean parrot. Parrot heavy weight meh? Featherweight..just like the Devil. Empty talk dont carry weight.

Devil thought hes so intelligent by having those signature quotes. But actually hor the Devil borrowed from someone else. His brainless. No sense of originality. U are real pathetic balless baldheaded retarded Moron who dont have the guts to face his Master 1 to 1. But plead with the crowd or the masses to accompany him to witness Lucifer or his subjects.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual Devil try to show the world how evil/terror he "was" by having that avatar. But deep inside hes just a chicken...I mean parrot. Parrot heavy weight meh? Featherweight..just like the Devil. Empty talk dont carry weight.

Devil thought hes so intelligent by having those signature quotes. But actually hor the Devil borrowed from someone else. His brainless. No sense of originality. U are real pathetic balless baldheaded retarded Moron who dont have the guts to face his Master 1 to 1. But plead with the crowd or the masses to accompany him to witness Lucifer or his subjects.

As usual, we can expect nothing from brainless retards like you to proof the existence of your hallucinations.LOL!.. Trying to evade the issue with trivial matter of my avatar? LOL!...

Retard moron, guess your brainless head can only believe in hocus pocus and can't understand anything else! LOL!... If my avatar show the pic of your father, does it mean that I am your father? Fucking retard you are! LOL!... If my avatar show pic of Jesus, then I am Jesus? Fucking retards like you don't even understand what is real and what is not real! LOL!...

No wonder only brainless retards like you believes in hocus pocus! LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey chicken retard the parrot, your reasoning doesn't carry any weight at all.

Your signature? Even less weight.

Change your avatar lah... looks like you truly a retard heavyweight!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Devil very powerful and evil one. But this devil like chicken, I mean parrot. Not as evil nor holy as i thought. But a coward, balless, ball headed brainless moronic retard, yes. Getting your nerve already huh? Start using 4-letter words. :rolleyes: Change ur avatar to parrot. That would fit u perfectly.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Devil very powerful and evil one. But this devil like chicken, I mean parrot. Not as evil nor holy as i thought. But a coward, balless, ball headed brainless moronic retard, yes. Getting your nerve already huh? Start using 4-letter words. :rolleyes: Change ur avatar to parrot. That would fit u perfectly.

Dumb retards like you only know how to bullshit about your hocus pocus hallucinations! LOL!.... When challenge to provide proof, only know how to evade the challenge and talk nonsense. LOL!... You can't even tell the diff between a human and a parrot, what's more to expect you to see the diff of fairy tales and reality? LOL!...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already open invitation to u. To let u have 1st hand face to face meeting with the Devil. And everyone in this forum knows too well that u are just a coward, hiding behind the screen, only talk but not guts to PM me. Accept my invitation once and for all to clear ur moronic doubt.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already open invitation to u. To let u have 1st hand face to face meeting with the Devil. And everyone in this forum knows too well that u are just a coward, hiding behind the screen, only talk but not guts to PM me. Accept my invitation once and for all to clear ur moronic doubt.

I already gave you suggestion. To let you prove the existence of your claims. And everyone here know what a fake you are! LOL!...

One to one experience my ass! If it is real, then everyone should be able to see and experience it the same way regardless of one or many and not one on one hocus pocus bullshits! LOL!... Only the weak minded retards like you believe in such bullshits! LOL!...

You reminded me of a mentally sick nut case from mental institution. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey retard, if you want to be a coward dun push the job to others.

If it is real, then everyone should be able to see and experience it the same way regardless of one or many and not one on one hocus pocus bullshits! LOL!...

The thing you dun quite get it is this... not everyone experience it the same way! Each one will have a story to tell. Some may not live to talk about it. Some like you coward, shit in their pants and go crazy!

Now how about it coward?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey retard, if you want to be a coward dun push the job to others.

The thing you dun quite get it is this... not everyone experience it the same way! Each one will have a story to tell. Some may not live to talk about it. Some like you coward, shit in their pants and go crazy!

Now how about it coward?

The thing you don't get it is if it is real, EVERYONE will be able to experience and see the same thing! Only dumb retards like you believe in such bullshits of excuses like it depends on individual! LOL!...

No wonder only brainless retards like you believe in hocus pocus and fairy tales of hallucination! LOL!...