• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are the troublemakers - MILITANT SECULARISTS!"

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder only idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

Uncle here will help you lah, just give me your details, and Uncle here will call JREF for you, ok? If proven your hallucinations are true, you will get US$1million! How? Shitting in your pants now? LOL!....

But we all know you are just too scared and dumb to prove your hallucinations. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

Hi Retard, you will know whether it is hocus pocus or not when you take the challenge. Dare to experience the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you are really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

Now dun keep hiding behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Retard, you will know whether it is hocus pocus or not when you take the challenge. Dare to experience the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you are really stupid. No wonder you sprout nonsense and repeat all the time!

Now dun keep hiding behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

LOL!.. What a brainless retarded spastic moron you are! LOL!.....

Experience your hallucination? LOL!... Only deluded mentally unsound mind of yours will believe in hocus pocus of make believe without concrete proof. LOL!...

Come, give Uncle your details and Uncle will help you call JREF to prove your claim. Got US$1million if your hallucinations are true. But we all know what a fake you are and your are shitting in your pants when proved of your stupidity. LOL!...

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Everyone here know that brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. What a brainless retarded spastic moron you are! LOL!.....

Experience your hallucination? LOL!... Only deluded mentally unsound mind of yours will believe in hocus pocus of make believe without concrete proof. LOL!...

Hi Retard, how would you know it is hocus pocus of make believe or hallucination unless you take the challenge? Dare to challenge the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you really stupid. No wonder you keep sprouting and repeating nonsense all the time!

Dun hide behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

I dare you to take the challenge!

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Retard, how would you know it is hocus pocus of make believe or hallucination unless you take the challenge? Dare to challenge the UNseen?

If you cant even understand this... then you really stupid. No wonder you keep sprouting and repeating nonsense all the time!

Dun hide behind JREF. Come out and meet the UNseen. A coward like you will shit in your pants!

I dare you to take the challenge!

LOL!... Brainless retarded moron like you can't understand what is hallucination and what is real... LOL!...

Why are you still hiding away from JREF challenge if you think your claims to your hallucinations are true? Can collect US$1million, you know?

But we all know what a fake and dumb idiot you are. LOL!....

The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

No wonder only brainless dumb morons like you believe in hocus pocus illusions. LOL!...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday was over at my friend's wedding lunch reception. Witnessed a procession, something like chingay. Among the big doll head performers, saw 3 mediums. A Monkey God (Szi Mo Kong), Beggar God(Chi Kong) and Nacha (3rd prince aka Sar Tai Chi). Think one of those Gods birthday according to the taoist practise/belief.

Near my friends void deck, incidentally I also witnessed another "show". Its a kind of horse dance or "kudang kepang" orginated fm Java whereby the performers in a trance, behave and act like a horse, ate grasses and glasses!

So, Mr Devil, if u dont believe in supernatural, why dont u just go give those guys a handshake? It happened in the open, in public ya. Introduce urself, give them a handshake and see what will happen after that lor. Unless of course u got no guts and say its fake act again. :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday was over at my friend's wedding lunch reception. Witnessed a procession, something like chingay. Among the big doll head performers, saw 3 mediums. A Monkey God (Szi Mo Kong), Beggar God(Chi Kong) and Nacha (3rd prince aka Sar Tai Chi). Think one of those Gods birthday according to the taoist practise/belief.

Near my friends void deck, incidentally I also witnessed another "show". Its a kind of horse dance or "kudang kepang" orginated fm Java whereby the performers in a trance, behave and act like a horse, ate grasses and glasses!

So, Mr Devil, if u dont believe in supernatural, why dont u just go give those guys a handshake? It happened in the open, in public ya. Introduce urself, give them a handshake and see what will happen after that lor. Unless of course u got no guts and say its fake act again. :rolleyes:

What you've witness is a mentally unsound minded idiot thinking he is possessed. He should be sent to mental institute for treatment. If he is not mentally unsound, then he is a trickster conning dumb idiots like you. Remember the "medium" Adrian Lim from many years back? Conning so many dumb girls to have sex with him. He said so himself during his trial for murder.

Only a retarded idiot would think this is supernatural. Maybe you should go visit our mental institute to see your many Gods, Devil in possession.

Only retarded brainless dumb idiots believe in hocus pocus delusional hallucination.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, Mr Devil, if u dont believe in supernatural, why dont u just go give those guys a handshake?

Hey back-paddling snake. These hardly qualify as supernatural- much less the devil itself. Remember you wanted to prove that you can make the devil appear??? Remember that?

Calling some cheap religious rituals supernatural/devil is all you can come up with? Next thing we know, you will be saying people speaking in tongues and fainting on stage during church service is evidence of the supernatural and the devil too.

I am beginning to think that you are not crazy, but just very dumb.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey back-paddling snake. These hardly qualify as supernatural- much less the devil itself. Remember you wanted to prove that you can make the devil appear??? Remember that?

Calling some cheap religious rituals supernatural/devil is all you can come up with? Next thing we know, you will be saying people speaking in tongues and fainting on stage during church service is evidence of the supernatural and the devil too.

I am beginning to think that you are not crazy, but just very dumb.

Cheap shot there! Show me my post? That I say I can make the devil appear? :rolleyes:

Same as medium or bomoh. Some are genuine, some are bogus. No one forcing u to believe. But hope one day u will consult one. :biggrin:

Oh yes. If u think my post are dumb, and theres a ignore button, u should know what to do with it, smart alec. :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheap shot there! Show me my post? That I say I can make the devil appear? :rolleyes:

Same as medium or bomoh. Some are genuine, some are bogus. No one forcing u to believe. But hope one day u will consult one. :biggrin:

Oh yes. If u think my post are dumb, and theres a ignore button, u should know what to do with it, smart alec. :rolleyes:

LOL!... See lah, Everyone here can see how dumb you are! LOL!...

No wonder only brainless dumb idiots believe in fairy tales and hocus pocus deluded hallucinations. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone here? I only see 2 Morons here that just talk but no balls to PM me. :rolleyes:

LOL!... Everyone can see how dumb you are! LOL!... Believe in trickster without any proof. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus deluded hallucinations. LOL!...