• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG Food Poisoning - Suntec City Convention Kitchen again

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not even a small time caterer - it is some big company that does the catering!

Food poisoning is something that is easily avoided if the caterer has proper food hygiene and handling methods. This tells you how clean their workers are, how they store their food etc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1075888/1/.html

YOG food poisoning probe will take time: Balakrishnan
By Satish Cheney | Posted: 18 August 2010 2222 hrs
phpHr1Pmt.jpg

SINGAPORE : Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports Vivian Balakrishnan said investigations into the food poisoning incident over the weekend - involving some Youth Olympic Games (YOG) volunteers - will take some time.

However, he stressed that officials have made sure that hygiene standards are in place.

Dr Balakrishnan said: "For myself, I have made it a point everyday to have my meal with the volunteers so that's my way of ensuring quality control - that the food for the volunteers is the same food that I eat.

"You have my assurance that we'll continue to do our best. In a massive operation like this, from time to time, problems will arise, but we will be completely forthright about it. We will do everything that is necessary."

On Sunday, 21 staff working for the Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee reported experiencing diarrhoea and abdominal pain.

The committee said the National Environment Agency had inspected the kitchen of the caterer and confirmed that the hygiene and cleanliness standards and processes are in order.

Prior to the YOG, NEA had imposed stringent hygiene standards on food caterers contracted for the YOG and stepped up hygiene checks at their kitchens.

The 21 affected staff have since recovered.

- CNA/al

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time he promised an inquiry, it never took place. He is becoming most dishonest person in this cabinet.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he said he eat with the volunteers??? lan jiao!!! where got man!!! the caterer sure specially pack one for him. fucking wayang!!! i hate all this gov mother fucker!!! too wayang!!! want to act like stand by the man on the ground!!! will he just go and randomly pick any packet to eat??? he must go, mama cannot be trusted at all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time he promised an inquiry, it never took place. He is becoming most dishonest person in this cabinet.

What happened to his moral values & his aspiration to help the common man before he got 'corrupted' with the high pay he is getting & inxoticated with the ability to screw SINgaporeans every day of his life?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he said he eat with the volunteers??? lan jiao!!! where got man!!! the caterer sure specially pack one for him. fucking wayang!!! i hate all this gov mother fucker!!! too wayang!!! want to act like stand by the man on the ground!!! will he just go and randomly pick any packet to eat??? he must go, mama cannot be trusted at all.

They get 10 SINgaporeans to test his food, 2 hrs before he touches them & all the food handlers for his meal, with be so sanitized..that harmful mircobes will be zapped 10km from site...

:p

abeltcb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr Balakrishnan said: "For myself, I have made it a point everyday to have my meal with the volunteers so that's my way of ensuring quality control - that the food for the volunteers is the same food that I eat.

if he ate with them then how come did not complain about the dog food?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to his moral values & his aspiration to help the common man before he got 'corrupted' with the high pay he is getting & inxoticated with the ability to screw SINgaporeans every day of his life?

He learnt from his master, gaining sympathy from the masses by showing emotions on media. Seriously, how to trust him ?

Remember this chap cheng kia speak during the presentation of candidates by PAP prior to the general elections years back. As he was introducing himself and proclaiming his selfless commitment to the country, he came to the point of crying when he mentioned about his mixed lineage on TV.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doubt he's eating the dog food

Probably the athlete type of food, packaged specially for him. Maybe sterilized using IR and tested by 5 lab rats before it goes near him

U think SFI managers are dumb? Make ministers eat dog food meant for peasants?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some volunteers get decent food depending on where they are stationed.

If Vivian ate the dog food and kept quiet then something is wrong with him. He definitely is a pathetic leader for allowing the volunteers to continue eating such dog food.

And if Vivian didn't eat the dog food then he is obviously trying to deceive us into thinking that he did eat the dog food.

Bottom line is he is not a leader that we want or need. Someone like him should be a middle level manager at best. :oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some volunteers get decent food depending on where they are stationed.

If Vivian ate the dog food and kept quiet then something is wrong with him. He definitely is a pathetic leader for allowing the volunteers to continue eating such dog food.

And if Vivian didn't eat the dog food then he is obviously trying to deceive us into thinking that he did eat the dog food.

Bottom line is he is not a leader that we want or need. Someone like him should be a middle level manager at best. :oIo:

Leaders in most Asian countries are NOT decided by the people

Even so, we expect the leaders to be good enough.

This guy has overshot the budget by 3 times and provided dog food to volunteers! Sigh!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leaders in most Asian countries are NOT decided by the people

Even so, we expect the leaders to be good enough.

This guy has overshot the budget by 3 times and provided dog food to volunteers! Sigh!

Not only has he grossly overspent, he still insists that every dollar is well spent. But he doesn't show where the money is spent.

He then wants people to believe that he eats the same dog food as the people and yet didn't make a complain about it.

Please lah Singaporean, let's have enough of this kind of MP or minister in our midst. Let's have some self pride and vote out such people.

Even with an inexperienced AP as an MP or minister at least they will listen to us and not try to cheat us or hoodwink us.

With the PAPies, it's round after round of hoodwinking, cheating us left right and center and even from behind, putting us down as daft and making us lead a stressful life.

Please lah, let's vote out the PAP once and for all. Then when we look in the mirror, we can be proud that we defeated the PAP and ge our lives back in order.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He learnt from his master, gaining sympathy from the masses by showing emotions on media. Seriously, how to trust him ?

Remember this chap cheng kia speak during the presentation of candidates by PAP prior to the general elections years back. As he was introducing himself and proclaiming his selfless commitment to the country, he came to the point of crying when he mentioned about his mixed lineage on TV.

maybe he is too happy thinking about millions of dollars he is going to receive until tears roll down?

peterpan707

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you want, hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

Why can;t the volunteers has the same meal as the athlete? Isn't both are in the same boat? Why must the volunteer be treated less favorable than the athlete.

Sound like the athlete is the master and the volunteers are the maid.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I see why got food poisoning, put his hands in backside, then use hand to eat :biggrin:

3923261078_8462558a37_z.jpg

You see how this guy on the right look at Vivian's cock.

Caption:

Chinese man:"I like your cock."

Vivian:"You should try my backside first."....rubbing his ass.

Meanwhile in the centre, the old man is masturbing with the Ah Kua trainee behind holding the tissue paper to clean up like in Changi Village and Desker Road.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not even a small time caterer - it is some big company that does the catering!

Food poisoning is something that is easily avoided if the caterer has proper food hygiene and handling methods. This tells you how clean their workers are, how they store their food etc

I am sure he only started eating with the volunteers everyday after the complaint started. Btw, which group of volunteers, the equal ones or the more equal ones? Hawker centre, food court or restaurant?