• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yishun BTO completed but HDB refuse to let owners move in...something fishy goin on..

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
something real fishy goin on....either the whole block is unsafe to move in...or they r waitin for arseloong to open ceremony...or maybe haunted.....but watever the reason is...they r sure up to something no good......:mad:

BTO Yishun block of flats ready, yet residents aren't allowed to move in

bto_flat-thumbnail.jpg

20110117ssdpbto3jpg1295236784610-data.jpg

20110117ssdpbto4jpg1295236785078-data.jpg

20110117ssdpbto5jpg1295236785562-data.jpg

STOMPer Philip applied for a Built-to-Order (BTO) Yishun flat from HDB and is annoyed to discover that even though the block is ready, he is still not allowed to move into his place yet.

The STOMPer sent in these modified pictures and said:

"I applied for a BTO flat Jade Spring Yishun in 2007.

"I am now married, have a baby and is cramping in a room at my parents’ flat while waiting urgently for the new flat before trying for a second baby.

"I check the site regularly and I noticed that Block 446 seems to have been completed since late Nov 2010.

"A site supervisor also said that 446 is the first block to be completed.

"The current estimated completion date for 446 is still in the second quarter of 2011.

"Meanwhile, residents from another adjacent block 442 which still has on-going works currently have been notified of a Mar 2011 completion.

"A check with a HDB officer yielded this reply, 'We wish to clarify that although the block may seem complete externally, there are on-going internal works and several rounds of inspection to be done before the block can be deemed as ready for occupation.'

"Feeling puzzled what the officer said is not what I saw at the site in Nov 2010, I headed into 446 again today.

"No workers were seen working in the block and the void deck is fully furnished and cleared of debris.

"But what was astonishing is that a temporary site office was erected at the void deck and apparently, this is likely the reason why 446 still has not been handovered."

Said the STOMPer: “This is unacceptable that they are unnecessary delaying completion of 446 for another half year at the expense of 100 over families whom some like me are desperately waiting for their new house.

“We understand that HDB has a clause in the contract to deliver possession of flat 4-5 years from application, but that doesn’t mean that that they should abuse this clause when the block is clearly ready for handover!

“I can accept if the contractor really needs a temporary site office at 446 but at least just let us collect our keys, start renovation or move in first. I hope that HDB can be more responsible and take some actions on this.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yishun BTO completed but HDB refuse to let owners move in...something fishy goin

maybe gotch ghost around.

:eek: :( :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yishun BTO completed but HDB refuse to let owners move in...something fishy goin

TOP is in Q2 2011? Now is already Q2 2011?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have not paid the contractors .

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haven't TOP, if stomper insists on staying and anything happen, blame who?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haven't TOP, if stomper insists on staying and anything happen, blame who?

Peasants can work cheapererer, fastererer and bettererer .

Gov can operate slower and more expensive .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look like Rumah Kos Rendah ... :eek:
This kind of pigeon hole cost how much ? SGD200 - 300 k ?
Just few walls separated from each other cost so high... ?

Alamak... :eek: