• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yeo Hiap Seng descendants fighting in court to divide and split $$$$$$$$

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to see him sitting in front of a not-so-clean Mercedes 200 in those days, driven by his security
officer, puffing away in the front seat with windows down. At the Cricket Club, he would be smiling
and chatting away with all and sundry.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to see him sitting in front of a not-so-clean Mercedes 200 in those days, driven by his security
officer, puffing away in the front seat with windows down. At the Cricket Club, he would be smiling
and chatting away with all and sundry.
Sounds like a very sociable learned friend.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose this is another way how wealthy chinese brothers and sisters fuck each other.

I remembered as a young boy reading about the 2nd or 3rd generation fighting among themselves and lost control of the company and the prized bukit timah factory. 20 odd years later they are still fighting. Amazing!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically the patriarch named the business 杨协成 because he wished the Yeo family would work together in harmony. He should be turning in his grave now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was very happy when Yeo Hiap Seng started selling H-Two-O isotonic drink in the 1990s. Back then a pack cost 50 cents from a vending machine. You peeled off a foil flap from the corner to drink it. Very fragrant and tasty.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically the patriarch named the business 杨协成 because he wished the Yeo family would work together in harmony. He should be turning in his grave now

They should have never moved from the factory at Bukit Timah, or changed the Yeo's logo.

yeos-logo-png-5.png

Yeos-logo.png
S1WmshiA1582004291.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered as a young boy reading about the 2nd or 3rd generation fighting among themselves and lost control of the company and the prized bukit timah factory. 20 odd years later they are still fighting. Amazing!

Having a sibling is a double-edged sword. Can go both ways. Also, people might change upon reaching adulthood.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Mr. E.W. Barker, was one of the best. Compassionate and caring, smart and independent.
I wish that current politicians are half as good and caring as Mr. Barker.
EW was a fucking chikopek. Hardly the best of the bunch of first gen fucktard leaders. If you walk into the SCC with chiobu, even if its your wife. he will hit on her. He is practically drunk at all the SCC events and its embarrassing to see him try and pick up girls there, even other guest's wives. The only reason he was Minister was he not ambitious and no threat to Old Fart

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
EW was a fucking chikopek. Hardly the best of the bunch of first gen fucktard leaders. If you walk into the SCC with chiobu, even if its your wife. he will hit on her. He is practically drunk at all the SCC events and its embarrassing to see him try and pick up girls there, even other guest's wives. The only reason he was Minister was he not ambitious and no threat to Old Fart
He doesnt have to do that now. Spg sluts will fuck anything now