• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yeo Hiap Seng descendants fighting in court to divide and split $$$$$$$$

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not aware they have a brother. Barker senior was a nice man.
how come u dont know?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 10832093_791880224208031_843721375_a.jpg
    10832093_791880224208031_843721375_a.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4,287

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;HHI9KRWxVFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHI9KRWxVFg[/video]Published on May 20, 2013I'll Be There performed by Megan, Deborah and Carla Barker for the Wedding Ceremony of Stephanie and Glenn Harianto in November 2012 in Melbourne, Australia.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Yeo children are fighting because they are incompetent and useless and have no way to carve out their own path. I hope YHS gets taken over and its name changed.

Why? You jealous issit? You got nothing because you are from peasant stock, anyway whatever you built now, will one day be fought over by your incompetent descendants too.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, it looks like Brandon is EW Barker's son, who is the 2LT serving NS in 5 SIR.
how come so few here know it?

http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/speeches/view-html?filename=2001041403.htm

Singapore Government Press Release
Media Division, Ministry of Information and The Arts,
MITA Building, 140 Hill Street, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Storey, Singapore 179369
Tel: 837-9666
[FONT=Helv,Arial]
[/FONT]14 April 2001

E W Barker - Eulogy by George Yeo
St Andrew's Cathedral
14 April 2001, 3pm

On this Holy Saturday, we bid farewell to Eddie Barker.
When Deborah asked me to say a few words about Eddie Barker at the Service today, I felt both honoured and inadequate. I only joined politics after he had retired from it. Brandon and I were in SJI at about the same time; Eddie Barker was therefore of my father's generation.

http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2001-6/June01-societyevents.htm

[h=3]In Memoriam[/h]
[h=3]
ewb(dis).gif
Edmund William Barker: Memories of a Just Man[/h]

Eddie leaves behind his wife, Gloria, three daughters (two of whom are on our Roll - Carla and Deborah, both with Khattar Wong & Partners) and Gillian, and a son, Brandon.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Inheritance is a very sensitive topic. If it were a king and his princes, a civil war might break out if inheritance and succession plans are not clear.

If there's something to fight for, people will fight. That's human nature.

that is not human nature..that is sinkie nature.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiya fight simi lanjiao? best way to settle each person get 1 free carton this :biggrin:

yeos_rd.jpg

that is why i look down on chink culture..

instead of working together in HARMONY to build a better product so that all members of the family can enjoy more business and riches, they go and fight among themselves..

it also shows that how fucked up their parents are, dunno how to teach their children.. what a loser family.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inheritance matters should be resolved like in the fairy tales: challenge every son to accomplish a quest or solve a riddle. The winner gets to inherit the wealth, inherit the kingdom and live happily ever after.

Once again the king of talking cock emerges

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once there was a farmer. He had two teenage sons. This farmer had just inherited some of money from his brother's recent death. He couldn't decide which son he could send to college, since he could only afford to send one.

This farmer also had two ducks. These ducks were retarded. They were only two ducks on the farm that weren't normal. He told his sons that whoever could get the most money for the duck would go to college.

The sons went out in attempt to collect as much money as they could. The first son was walking down the street when he passed a man working in the yard. The man asked him if the duck was for sale, for the man loved the taste of ducks. He offered the son 10 dollars for his duck. The son decided this was very good, so he took it. He decided his brother wouldn't be able to get close to his success.

The second son was walking and passed a whorehouse. He went in and said that he didn't have any money, but he would give them the duck. One girl said fine. After they f**ked, she decided that she didn't want the duck anymore. The son said he would take the duck back if they f**ked again. She agreed. After they f**ked the second time, the son left.

He was walking home, thinking about what to do with the duck when it broke the leash. The duck ran out into the street and was hit by a car. The lady that hit it jumped from her car and started apologizing profusely. The son insisted it was ok, but the lady said she would pay for the duck. She was in a hurry, so she gave him 25 dollars and sped off.

When the sons got home, the farmer asked the first son what he got. He proudly displayed the 10 dollars. The farmer was impressed. He asked the second son the same thing.

"That's nothing. I got a f**k for a duck, a duck for a f**k, and 25 dollars for a f**ked up duck."
Excellent