• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Drag one yr for fuck?
To give the chink and family more time to hide loots or plan escape route?

Or this case giving govt such a headache that they couldn't handle and has to push back as long as possible?
Can't decide if want to offend rich sinkies or foreign pets?

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

start chronographing all the tiongs taking pigture with ur sista in law. eventually some sh1t will stick.

Don't egg Wendy on like that lah, it's good that Wendy just mind her own business and stays away from trouble.
Wendy will be RICH OLD lady one day, so have to be careful :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The longer this case drags, the poorer the old folk will be.
She still supports the chink with $3k a week allowance that's ordered by the court.

Really fuck up case.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

told you liaoz. case after the mata killing case and after erection 2015.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect govt is soft on this case as they know there's a lot of crooks in sg and does not want to punish one to scare away the rest of the crooks. Sg belongs to everyone, crooks included. Every 1 foreigner counts, can't afford to lose any of them.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I suspect govt is soft on this case as they know there's a lot of crooks in sg and does not want to punish one to scare away the rest of the crooks. Sg belongs to everyone, crooks included. Every 1 foreigner counts, can't afford to lose any of them.
if there is ever a trial, imangine what beans YY will and can spill

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Drag one yr for fuck?
To give the chink and family more time to hide loots or plan escape route?

Or this case giving govt such a headache that they couldn't handle and has to push back as long as possible?
Can't decide if want to offend rich sinkies or foreign pets?
cant read the text, but court cases going on for more than a year are not uncommon.... usaully one side will do all kinds of delay tactics throiugh their lawyer as well. does the article imply this case will only go to trial, if at all, AFTER the election?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't egg Wendy on like that lah, it's good that Wendy just mind her own business and stays away from trouble.
Wendy will be RICH OLD lady one day, so have to be careful :biggrin:
im old and have an asset for now, but that's about it..... and i live the life and thoughts of an orphan

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While this case drags on for a year, this PRC scumbag Yang Yin will have $156,000 pocket money to spend ($3,000 * 52 weeks).

Uniquely Singapore.

Vivian Bastard never ask him where YY wants to have his meal? Hawker, food court or restaurant?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

While this case drags on for a year, this PRC scumbag Yang Yin will have $156,000 pocket money to spend ($3,000 * 52 weeks).

Uniquely Singapore.

This yang shit has struck jackpot. From being a part time tour guide, with nothing to his name except his 2 dangling balls, he is now able to draw $3,000 of someone else's money every month without working for it. Sinkie land is truly an amazing land with free money for the crooks who know how to cheat, swindle and scam.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

须接受独立精神检验
富婆:有信心通过评估

法庭令富婆接受独立精神检验,富婆向家人表示,有信心通过评估!

中国籍前导游杨寅被指侵占富婆钟庆春4000万元财产的事件,昨天出现关键性进展,家事司法法院批准公共监护人办公室的申请,谕令老妇钟庆春接受心理卫生学院医药专家的评估,以鉴定她是否有足够心智能力自行作出撤销持久授权书的决定。

富婆代表律师图莱辛甘昨受询时表示,富婆接受法院的决定,不会提出异议。

富婆外甥女莫翠玲则透露,富婆亲口表示,有信心评估会证明她仍有心智能力自行做决定。

完整报道,请翻阅11.10.2014《新明日报》。
- See more at: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/story20141011-298225#sthash.EvvBQbQY.dpuf

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

i need rich godson to me LPA over his assets
pls teach me how to kiss ass

zhihau would be a good choice for a rich godson who can take care of all your needs but you have to ensure he doesn't outlive you. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

须接受独立精神检验
富婆:有信心通过评估

something must be wrong when want to take back LPA so difficult. Must go to court and prove this and that. Can give control easily but cannot take back when it belongs to you means not okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last time only got news sinkie men conned by 3rd world women. YY gives all 3rd world men ideas how to con the rich sinkie women too.

CPF money has to be beld long by the board to prevent sinkies from getting conned by foreign men and women.
Why are sinkies so guillible?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

something must be wrong when want to take back LPA so difficult. Must go to court and prove this and that. Can give control easily but cannot take back when it belongs to you means not okay.
LOL......
this is the perfect plan for hypocritical sucker uppers to get away with it.... go to court and spend a few years in teh legal process... by that tiat dunno will be dead or not