• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

znwxrvc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

.....must be funny... in a rich man's world...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

intan - a blue top vs black top

yy - a long sleeve vs a short button up sleeve

must have gone for quick change from their juice laden outfit after a quickee

this is one long continuous meeting ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kongkan

Alfrescian
Loyal

would like to share with you the Yang Yin's brother Yin Yang 寅杨 personal particular in linkedin.

Attachments

• Linkined14.jpg
    Linkined14.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Linkined13.jpg
    Linkined13.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Linkedin11.jpg
    Linkedin11.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Linkined12.jpg
    Linkined12.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 135

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreigners love sinkie land including those foreign women who are now also allowed to have free access to legal aid if they are on social visit pass working as hookers in the country. Sinkie land belongs to every one, including hookers too.

Last time my friend tried to get legal aid and cannot qualify. Apparently very stringent criteria for income and property owner. So social visit pass holder no income and no property all can qualify. What a joke to help outsiders but not own people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that's the case, hdb flats done by chink subcontractors will not last 99 yrs? Possibility to collapse?

Oh the third world country that I have the experience is Malaysia. But seriously I see no difference between PRC and Msian chinese now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

very FOOking well said but this is exactly the "spirit" that is celebrated amnong the rich and powerful here. never mind what you do, just make sure no one finds out. and even if they do, if you can keep buat bodoh and get away with it, then you will be rewarded even more.

all these FOOKERS WILL BURN IN HELL FOR MORE THAN ONE MILLION YEARS

So the rich and powerful in Spore are lawless and cheat, steal and snatch people's things without any remorse too? Don't know any rich and powerful people in Spore to conclude. But I can say by now that it is no coincidence that Msian chinese always end up marrying up to rich man/woman in Spore and getting the top jobs in Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo! Hit the jackpot again. Why do these Malaysians always choose questionable means to make a living huh? It is all a big mystery to me. :rolleyes:

Becos it is not questionable means to them mah. Taking advantage is as innocent as like taking the opportunity to these opportunists.

Hasbro

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wife of former China tour guide Yang Yin included as second defendant in lawsuit

Published on Oct 8, 2014 7:06 PM

Emak-YangYin-081014e.jpg

Former China tour guide Yang Yin leaving the Police Cantonment Complex alone on Sept 18, 2014. The niece of a rich widow has successfully obtained court permission to sue the wife of Mr Yang. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Carolyn Khew

SINGAPORE - The niece of a rich widow has successfully obtained court permission to sue the wife of a former China tour guide.

Madam Hedy Mok, the niece of 87-year-old Madam Chung Khin Chun, received court approval on Wednesday to add Madam Weng Yandan, wife of Mr Yang Yin, as a defendant in an on-going High Court suit.

The duo are alleged to have neglected in their legal duties in caring for Madam Chung and Madam Mok is seeking damages.

This is the latest development to take place between Mr Yang and the niece of 87-year-old widow Madam Chung Khin Chun over the widow's assets estimated to be worth $40 million.

Madam Mok had earlier commenced high court action to recover damages from Mr Yang. Last Friday, Madam Mok started legal proceedings against Madam Weng by naming her as a second defendant. Her lawyers had also submitted a court application to extend the Worldwide Mareva Injunction to include Madam Weng's assets.

The next pre trial conference is scheduled to take place on Nov 12.

Last Friday, the family court issued a temporary suspension of Mr Yang's legal powers under the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) granted to him in 2012 by 87-year-old Madam Chung Khin Chun.

The Office of the Public Guardian (OPG), which administers the LPA scheme, had been seeking to suspend both Mr Yang's powers under the LPA, and those of Madam Hedy Mok as Madam Chung's deputy.

But the court decided to let Madam Mok, who is Madam Chung's niece, to continue in her role. She was however told to report legal matters concerning her aunt to the OPG.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Facebook user John Ng's status update:

Please share.
Just 15mins ago friend of mine saw this Conman "Yang Yin" with his accompany walked freely shopping for electronic goods at People's Park, his accompany discovered my friend took few photos of them walked to him & demanded him to delete the photos, my friend told them go to hell.
Hahaha

1920138_764542466927036_307206065772574559_n.jpg
10006237_764542496927033_5092476439581822322_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The nerve of him to demand others to delete his photos. He had better watch out - someone might delete his existence. :cool:

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SCCCI lodges police report against Chinese tour guide embroiled in $40m asset tus

U wanna bet?
I think he could win. He got her to sign the poa before dementia sets in.

Whether he win or not, I think he had already enjoyed many 'good' days.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wife of former China tour guide Yang Yin included as second defendant in lawsuit

Pointless action, the bitch already escaped to PRC. She dares not come back again, not even to visit hubby in jail. No way to extradite her.

The poodles have let her run off without recording a statement. What a shame!

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yang Yin wears his watch on his right hand. The guy in the electronics shop wears his on his left hand.