• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yam Ah Mee to be shown door on 31 March - looking for job in private sector

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder which joker will be in charge of announcing election results now.

And despite what they're saying about 'retiring', the fact of the matter is YAM was sacked due to the Michael Palmer debacle. When you shake up the PA, obviously the PA chief is the first to go.

New chap Ang Hak Seng will annouce the election results in 2016 if he is still around by then.

Not really true that during a shake up, the boss goes. When MSK escaped, DISD kept his job. I think he was also promoted the same year or following year.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder which joker will be in charge of announcing election results now.

And despite what they're saying about 'retiring', the fact of the matter is YAM was sacked due to the Michael Palmer debacle. When you shake up the PA, obviously the PA chief is the first to go.

Teo Ser Fcuk is my first choice.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe he could be convinced to spill the beans on those PAP cheebyes and all their bo ho taichi in PA?

tuayapeh loves to stir ...stir ah stir.....

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yam Ah Mee is probably packing his backs and moving to america with his son.... you think he still wanna stick around when the roof caves in on the cheebye PAP dogs??

the smart ones are gonna run far far away where you cannot seize back their ill gotten gains man.....