• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yall think he got cheated by vietbu?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
[Image: EQXEZbQ.jpg]

It all started when I was on a business trip in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I was there for a few days and had some free time so I decided to take a walk around the city and explore.

I stumbled across a lovely café bar and decided to take a seat and enjoy the view.

That’s when I saw her. A beautiful woman sitting alone at the table next to me. We got to talking and I eventually found out that her name was Mai and she was from Vietnam. We started chatting regularly and eventually, our conversations grew more intimate.

One night, I decided to take a walk with Mai and things got heated. We ended up spending the night together and while I’d like to think that it was a mistake, I can’t deny the truth.

Weeks after, Mai started to feel sick and she eventually found out that she was pregnant. I was in shock and I knew that I had to tell my wife. But I was too scared to do it.

So I decided to keep it a secret. I started sending money to Mai every month and I made sure she had everything she needed to take care of our child. I also made sure that my wife didn’t suspect anything by lying to her about where the money was going.

But I knew that I couldn’t keep this up forever. I eventually decided to tell my wife the truth, but right at the moment where I am going to open my mouth I kept quiet again.

Now, I have two families that I need to care for. I’m sending money to both my wife and Mai to make sure that they are taken care of. It’s hard to keep up with both and it’s a struggle to provide for two families in secret.

I’m not sure what the future holds for me but I’m doing my best to make sure that both my families are taken care of. I’m still scared of what will happen if my secret is revealed but I’m doing my best to ensure that everything works out.

I’m sure that many people out there can relate to my situation and I just want to say that I’m not alone. We all make mistakes and it’s important to learn from them and move forward. No matter what the situation is, it’s never too late to make things right.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a prostitute.

She could be easily extracting money from other innocent clients too by spreading her legs without a cap.
What is the proof that she is pregnant, and if she is pregnant who the baby's father is.

I don't think she is carrying his gene. She knows Sinkaporeans in JB can be easily extracted.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One bonk and its a hit. This guy must be a alpha on the inside must waiting to emerge. First must check if she is really pregnant.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiot! What makes him so sure that the baby is his? That is if she's even pregnant at all.