• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yacoob deletes FB comment about keeping silent on the IDA saga, comment reposted

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
MdzTMmk.png

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if this is true, then who is A FOOKING HYPOCRITE???????????????
deserve to be respected?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even before this, I never respected this Yacoob Ibrahim character.

What will his excuse be this time?, the site administrator have so many messages, that the post was "accidentally" erased or like his famous excuse of the Banglas sweeping leaves into the culvert thus "ponding" orchard road. Look like no ministry is safe for this Abang....better off go sleep on corner...:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What will his excuse be this time?, the site administrator have so many messages, that the post was "accidentally" erased or like his famous excuse of the Banglas sweeping leaves into the culvert thus "ponding" orchard road. Look like no ministry is safe for this Abang....better off go sleep on corner...:rolleyes:

Yaacock busy tapping his Puerto Rican wife's fat ass, stashing his millions $ in US bank accounts and arranging for his sons to siam NS, where got time for your petty degree mill sagas?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yaacock busy tapping his Puerto Rican wife's fat ass, stashing his millions $ in US bank accounts and arranging for his sons to siam NS, where got time for your petty degree mill sagas?

Oh!, ariba ariba andre andre from the behind.....yippeee!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obviously spam disguised as criticism to draw traffic towards the profiteering web domain. Nothing wrong with deleting spam.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always take screenshots of potentially 'spicy' comments. So if they delete them, you can publish for the world to see. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have choices
It's a dishonest mistake.
It's not deletion It's a erasure.
It is either deleted or not deleted.
I do not know why people are not angry.
It's a privilege for posts to b deleted.
I bought $2.50 nasi padang and got a free deletion.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

A little bird from the West whispered to me that Ho Jinx is busy planning to make overseas trips. She's a mandate from Old Fart to carry out his will to apportion his vast 10 billion USD among his three children. In addition she may be opening up new shell companies in rich tax-haven jurisdictions.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird from the West whispered to me that Ho Jinx is busy planning to make overseas trips. She's a mandate from Old Fart to carry out his will to apportion his vast 10 billion USD among his three children. In addition she may be opening up new shell companies in rich tax-haven jurisdictions.

Chow chee bye, 10 Billion USD. No wonder the rush to abolish the estate tax.

How much Singapore missed out... Fuck them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I gave up commenting on issues via facebook for exactly this reason. Facebook members simply sterilise their pages by deleting all uncomplimentary comments at a whim.

Sammyboy is the best. Everybody can stand on their soapboxes here regardless of their political an emotional affiliations.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense. Don't listen to rumours. LKY is incorruptable, so how can he have so much money?

quote: At no stage did my wife or I think or feel we were doing anything irregular or improper. They were open and above board transactions. Caveats were openly lodged by our solicitors in our names in the Land Registry to give notice to everyone, unlike some buyers who have not lodged caveats and so their identities are no known. These caveats gave my name as purchaser of the Nassim Jade unit at the price of $3,578,260 and our two names as purchasers of the Scotts 28 unit at the price of $2,791,500. If my wife or I thought that there was anything improper in buying the properties because my brother was a non-executive director of HPL she would not have proceeded with the purchases. She expected all legal procedures and permissions to be obtained: unquote

http://mustsharenews.com/lee-kuan-yew-controversies/

Maybe it was in IDR2,791,500 & IDR3,578,260....only $282 & $362..yah!...& this is only "discovered" "Nassim Jade"...others?

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neil you idiot!.

The reason why we complain bcos train is 3 min late is because the Gov has screamed "WE ARE NO.1 IN THE UNIVERSE!" So you will be held up to highest standard.

Yes we are not 'train de-layed London.We are No.1.You get it?.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate these TV talks shows which are so damed regulated.

1. last time Indian FT say Orchard rd flood is "just little rain in a her village"
2.AMDK says we should experience UK train delays.

Singapore ans to them SHOULD BE: YOU DARE COMPARE NO.1 CITY STATE TO YOUR VILLAGE?

We are No.1 so standard is way up high.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quote: At no stage did my wife or I think or feel we were doing anything irregular or improper. They were open and above board transactions. Caveats were openly lodged by our solicitors in our names in the Land Registry to give notice to everyone, unlike some buyers who have not lodged caveats and so their identities are no known. These caveats gave my name as purchaser of the Nassim Jade unit at the price of $3,578,260 and our two names as purchasers of the Scotts 28 unit at the price of $2,791,500. If my wife or I thought that there was anything improper in buying the properties because my brother was a non-executive director of HPL she would not have proceeded with the purchases. She expected all legal procedures and permissions to be obtained: unquote

http://mustsharenews.com/lee-kuan-yew-controversies/

Maybe it was in IDR2,791,500 & IDR3,578,260....only $282 & $362..yah!...& this is only "discovered" "Nassim Jade"...others?

$3,578,260 and $2,791,500 is after how many percent discount?

Getting special discount from a developer just because brother is a non-executive director is corruption or not?

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$3,578,260 and $2,791,500 is after how many percent discount?

Getting special discount from a developer just because brother is a non-executive director is corruption or not?

KNN like that brother say my brother is the prime minister can any-o-how suka suka lah?

What the Fuck!!