• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

writ of summons

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not approach the foreign media and send all your evidences? The corrupt kangaroo courtes of law in Leegime land are a joke any way. Since you have no qualms stir the shit back into their faces. Amnesty International, Yale, Freedom House. Leegime likes publicity give it all to them.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are causing you emotional stress you can bring them to family court also.
No point fighting them here.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't give a shit what some F&*((ING
OLD MAN SB
will say.

ive just been served a writ of summons because of this (my comments):

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sh...nts-to-know-is-1mil-HDB-flat-a-norm-in-future

BTW, the idea that i get friends to post for ME is quite ridiculous, i wouldn't put my friends in danger and they would not be so stupid as to agree if i asked them anyway

i have no idea who these people are

you are the female version *of krafty. everytime repeat the same old shit that you ar3 being torture tekan unfairly treated blah blah
after sometime everybody here sick of your sob stories already. please learn to move on or at least keep your soap operas to yourself.

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal
OLD MAN SB
will say.

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sh...nts-to-know-is-1mil-HDB-flat-a-norm-in-future

BTW, the idea that i get friends to post for ME is quite ridiculous, i wouldn't put my friends in danger and they would not be so stupid as to agree if i asked them anyway

I see nothing wrong with your statement. It is a legitimate concern about conflict of interest about holding a public and private position at the same time if there is any.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OLD MAN SB
will say.

Wendy, you were offered 1 million and 3K per month to basically get lost and shut up, and you had to come to the forum to break the agreement.

What is wrong with you

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa lau eh...dun say me like that, me rearry kanna left right centre, imagine kanna psycholgical imprisonment, nabeh eh, 有苦难言!sometimes, i have to swallow my tears...till this day, they still dun want to let me move on. now, i understand why there are shootings in the US. his cronies really fuckers and big time ones too.:oIo:

you are the female version *of krafty. everytime repeat the same old shit that you ar3 being torture tekan unfairly treated blah blah
after sometime everybody here sick of your sob stories already. please learn to move on or at least keep your soap operas to yourself.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw your comment, it never carry any form of insinuation or defamation...why kanna letter?

OLD MAN SB
will say.

http://www.yuffy.com/lawyer/18dec_suit.pdf

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i saw your comment, it never carry any form of insinuation or defamation...why kanna letter?

Read the writ, you twit. She was offered a bloody 1 mil and she blew it by coming to sbf to post her story. Now she claims she's gonna be penniless, bullshit. If i was given a cool 1 mil to keep my mouth zipped i'd even cancel my fucking account.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perhaps, there are things that we outsiders cannot understand. can you really grasp the whole picture what is going on??? no right... only wendy knows and not for us to probe.

Read the writ, you twit. She was offered a bloody 1 mil and she blew it by coming to sbf to post her story. Now she claims she's gonna be penniless, bullshit. If i was given a cool 1 mil to keep my mouth zipped i'd even cancel my fucking account.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if an agreement to comment/mention the plaintiff 's family when one of the family member is a politician (a public figure) is considered reasonable. As long as Wendy's comment was not attacking the politician's personal affairs but on her comment made in Parliament, she should not be held to have broken the agreement. A politician, by the nature of his job, is open to public comment/critique and scrutiny. A citizen has this freedom to do so.
The agreement that bound Wendy has no basis to deprive her of this right.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
1mil + 3k is a good deal, especially if the recipient also maintains a job.

So perhaps she is just resentful at the loss of easy access to the luxuries she used to have.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You all still don't get it. The law is a two side blade. Its stronger on the more rich+powderful side. Laws are always arguable. Why was my CPF withdrawal date raised without my approval or

at least given a choice to choose where to remain and get higher interest or Opt out to be able to get it at 55 ?!!!! Get the picture ?