• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

writ of summons

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very true! how many of you really understand that i suffer under these invisible hands?:(

when i relate my story last time, some of you still call me sick. you will never understand...:*:

i very roughly know how wendy feels, i am trying to help her by not letting her go thru what i experience before, that's a little what a friend can do!:*:

True story:

years ago, i went to HSR recruitment at Toa Payoh. the director( i dun know him at all) start insinuating awful things, apparently directing at me. initially, i thought i was sensitive. then, after a few times and he mentioned he was previously from the army, immediately i know, my ex-CO and his officers playing bastard behind my back. from then on, i always tell my friends not to go to HSR for their property transaction.:rolleyes: :p

it may be hard to imagine but sure you know the power of our invisible hands.

Last edited: