• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's election video...under PAP, .foreigners come 1st!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uGrX86R2vM

In the 7 min 21 seconds of this video:

"I was top 15% of my cohort - and I perform better than some of these scholars. My study loan took 5 years to pay off after I started working. The China scholars receive financial support, a free education and start their working lives debt free", ST Forum Letter 20 Feb 2008.

Free scholarship given to foreigners and denied to Singaporeans many of them sacrifice to serve NS. This is an outrage.

I myself was denied a university education because places are reserved for foreigners and fewer Singaporeans can get into university because of this. I struggle all my life because my family is poor. I continue to struggle. But I've learn to put my energy to change what is not just for Singaporeans.

Do you still want to vote for this type of govt in the coming elections?

IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!