• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Daniel Goh: Stories of Govt using civil service to bully opposition is fake

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week I heard some strange talk from separate sources that I am being persecuted in NUS for joining WP, so that NUS can continue to get funding for research projects in support of the Government's agenda.

First, I am far from being persecuted (haha!) and am enjoying my academic life very much. NUS has been neutral towards my political work as a private citizen and has justly rewarded my academic work according to its quality. I also set very clear boundaries between science as vocation and politics as vocation, and do not bring politics into teaching or research.

Second, the Government has been objective and professional in doling out research funding, as far as I can tell. For big research projects, international experts are often asked to judge potential and quality. By the way, from what is published and said in Parliament, WP is not against the Government's agenda to foster a more inclusive society.

So, don't buy the conspiracy theories of fear-mongering that are preventing us from maturing to democratic politics. Fear is our country's greatest enemy.

https://www.facebook.com/danpsgoh/posts/602543999808347

jw5

Loyal
Fear is our country's greatest enemy. How true.

Sinkies, please try not to kia soo, kia see, kia boh, kia bor and kia chenghu.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fear is our country's greatest enemy. How true.

Sinkies, please try not to kia soo, kia see, kia boh, kia bor and kia chenghu.

You tell or rather write into the Sinkie SMRT driver who had worked for 18 years ( no or little MC, willing to do OT) and got fired and got only 1 month wage for it.

Of course being a person with 'some' brains you can easily come to the conclusion as to why he was fired.

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP strategy is clear that they will drive towards being in coalition with PAP, with a few well placed members in a Ministry or two when PAP loses the popular vote but wins via GRC.

All they need to do is to win in 3 GRCs with a wide majority while PAP scrapes through most GRCs with a slim margin and they basically set themselves up as power brokers.

Will they have the balls to take up Government? Don't think that will be part of LTK's legacy but maybe his successor after coalition is achieved.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP wants to be garment one day so cannot make stupid promises. General of the Armies (minus 10 ranks) Goh Meng Seng no hope to be garment so can anyhow hantam.

Supports most critical of pap policies e.g no minimum wage, good to have lots of FTs, gst to help the poor, etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a SMRT train driver is not too small fuck for them to fix maybe your definition of small fuck should go way way down lower like a 80 year old unemployed? lol

Fixing DG would be too conspicuous. Note mrt driver got fixed a full year after. Lky bears a grudge forever

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixing DG would be too conspicuous. Note mrt driver got fixed a full year after. Lky bears a grudge forever

Wow then DG better be prepared. First thing don't try to cheat on postage in regard in his research.

Hell, he might even try to stay clean until 2016 and they 'hit' him in 2017! Hahahaha

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardtruth for Dumbfuck opposition making up fake stories of government fixing the opposition. They cannot comprehend their previous opposition's own incompetence caused their downfall. They need to comfort themselves with imaginary thoughts that anything bad happening to the opposition is PAP's fault. Even when opposition speak out against this, they still think otherwise

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP will just give them the post of Transport Minister and WP will be hated by all. It is a difficult post.

WP strategy is clear that they will drive towards being in coalition with PAP, with a few well placed members in a Ministry or two when PAP loses the popular vote but wins via GRC.

All they need to do is to win in 3 GRCs with a wide majority while PAP scrapes through most GRCs with a slim margin and they basically set themselves up as power brokers.

Will they have the balls to take up Government? Don't think that will be part of LTK's legacy but maybe his successor after coalition is achieved.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardtruth for Dumbfuck opposition making up fake stories of government fixing the opposition. They cannot comprehend their previous opposition's own incompetence caused their downfall. They need to comfort themselves with imaginary thoughts that anything bad happening to the opposition is PAP's fault. Even when opposition speak out against this, they still think otherwise

Dumbfuck PAPpies supporters! The fake stories of gabernment fixing opposition voters came out from the gabernment itself. Oppo has nothing to gain to come up with this conspiracy. :oIo::kma:

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be good if every once in a while, the PAPzi Ministars themselves get fixed by their scholar civil serpents ... ...

[video=youtube;dgDxvaCsZMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgDxvaCsZMI[/video]

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, CSJ became like this today is because of PAP. This is what happened when you try to corner a dog.

CSJ become like this because he is a useless fucktard who refuse to work. Parents of 2 children, the opposition leader of retards sets very bad example for his children by refusing to work for a living. Instead he brings his children for protest demanding more handouts from the government. He is the type of useless fucktards that SG is trying to avoid at all cost