• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Daniel Goh: Stories of Govt using civil service to bully opposition is fake

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ become like this because he is a useless fucktard who refuse to work. Parents of 2 children, the opposition leader of retards sets very bad example for his children by refusing to work for a living. Instead he brings his children for protest demanding more handouts from the government. He is the type of useless fucktards that SG is trying to avoid at all cost

I think he works harder than you. How many books have you written ? How many policy papers have you produced. Grumbling in this forum does not count.
If you guys had paid a bit more attention we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. Tell me where he demanded handouts from the goverment? I must have missed that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardtruth for Dumbfuck opposition making up fake stories of government fixing the opposition. They cannot comprehend their previous opposition's own incompetence caused their downfall. They need to comfort themselves with imaginary thoughts that anything bad happening to the opposition is PAP's fault. Even when opposition speak out against this, they still think otherwise

PAP scumbag CB Kia Wmulew, are you working in Mediacorp as a TV Director?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP's Daniel Goh:definite future MP-2016
WP seeks the truth and does not believe rumour of PAP which are untrue,WOW-2016 government

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he works harder than you. How many books have you written ? How many policy papers have you produced. Grumbling in this forum does not count.
If you guys had paid a bit more attention we wouldn't be in the situation we are now. Tell me where he demanded handouts from the goverment? I must have missed that.

CSJ is a politician ahead of sinkies time.
Sinkies dun deserve him....
Dumbfuck sinkies worry about municipal issues during elections....even illiterate thai farmers are more savvy.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is a politician ahead of sinkies time.
Sinkies dun deserve him....
Dumbfuck sinkies worry about municipal issues during elections....even illiterate thai farmers are more savvy.

CSJ should have been brought into the establishment instead of being cast out. human resources are our greatest asset.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:do u mean kah ch$ng cheek?:biggrin:

i bow to the wow.

Shit+bricks.+Seems+normal..then+wtf+thumbs_e8bf38_3148635.jpg