• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP unveil 2 possible GE Candidates early...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD, this is what I fear too.. I hope good sense prevails.. GMS might disagree with me, but WP should be contesting in Tampines in 2011 instead of NSP.. MBT's balls were there for the plucking in 2011.. He was already on precarious ground and the chance to kick out that useless short hainanese bastard was lost forever..

Too many cooks spoil the broth.. This is not arrogance coming from a WP supporter like me, but in this present political climate, WP is the only Oppo party that is able to pose a serious threat to PAP..

Agree with you on WP being the only opposition party that stands a chance against the PAP. I opine instead of Team A, B and C, WP should send into battle 3 'A' teams by breaking up its Aljunied GRC team. I am a gambler. That's why I am prepared for such risks.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Have to trust voters to vote WP over other opposition parties if that happens.

the electorate getting a tad more savvy these days, votes given to the opposition with higher probability to win. started with Presidential Elections, then look at PE-BE. "Divide and Conquer" is losing its cutting edge :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the electorate getting a tad more savvy these days, votes given to the opposition with higher probability to win. started with Presidential Elections, then look at PE-BE. "Divide and Conquer" is losing its cutting edge :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yup, that's something to be optimistic. Not sure about PE though. If TJS did not stand, TCB would have been President. TT is one lucky chap.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam you so Pro Papaya gahmen why don't you come back Sinkiepore
be one of the 3 legged MP or Minister I am sure Papaya will welcome you with open arms!

And earn million dollar salary!

bro kua, our bro LS has started campaigning for the WP oredi...

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leon Perera : Oxford University honours. CEO of a consulting firm.

Faruz Khan : Grads from UK unis and residing in UK but plan to be back soon

Only found one of them (should be him):

PAP IB trying to promote PAP's subsidiary, WP.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many things is purposely made to look coincidental. I don't recall ever seeing Leon perera in the many photos posted by forumer sengkang.

I can use Facebook photos to assess the attendance of members in all parties except WP and PAP because of the numbers. LP is also more active at MPS which photos are not taken than grassroots events. You are ultimately entitled to your view.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many things is purposely made to look coincidental. I don't recall ever seeing Leon perera in the many photos posted by forumer sengkang.

1384125_549131515201914_5780779854902084414_n.jpg

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you on WP being the only opposition party that stands a chance against the PAP. I opine instead of Team A, B and C, WP should send into battle 3 'A' teams by breaking up its Aljunied GRC team. I am a gambler. That's why I am prepared for such risks.

猛虎不及地頭蟲 and I suppose Chinese educated ltk understands this.

Between deploying a team of big shots with no grassroots foundation and a team of average joe with good ground connection, the latter is the better options. Just compare KJ and LLL, who is more electable?

The key is groundworks, candidates credential though important is secondary. It better for WP to keep their A'team and quickly assemble B'team and C'team to begin groundwork. Time have change, PAP had changed their tactic and it would be a tactical error for WP to keep their secret weapons under the closet till election is near