• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP suppresses Internet freedom again

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

Like many others who dare to criticise WP, I have been zapped into negative by WP members, most certainly with their leaders’ encouragement.

WP critics who are zapped to negative and moderated are disallowed to speak up freely in this forum.

Barisan PAP-WP: Working together hand-in-hand towards a Total Internet Blackout in 1Singapore.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a disappointment.. last election, I voted the Workers Party and got this in return :(

reGPzOJ.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Salam 1Singapore !

Like many others who dare to criticise WP, I have been zapped into negative by WP members, most certainly with their leaders’ encouragement.

WP critics who are zapped to negative and moderated are disallowed to speak up freely in this forum.

Barisan PAP-WP: Working together hand-in-hand towards a Total Internet Blackout in 1Singapore.

It is a known fact that the WP are far worse than the PAP when it comes to trying to silence their critics.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salam 1Singapore !

Again, highly intolerant WP leaders have ordered their zombies to zap me into negative as they continue to clamp down any form of criticisms against their incompetent leadership.

Barisan PAP-WP: Working together hand-in-hand towards a Total Internet Blackout in 1Singapore !

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha, don't fret lah... you didn't get the "Honour" of being cursed, having your whole family being cursed yet!

Goh Meng Seng

That is a disappointment.. last election, I voted the Workers Party and got this in return :(

reGPzOJ.jpg

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, don't fret lah... you didn't get the "Honour" of being cursed, having your whole family being cursed yet!

Goh Meng Seng

I feel for you. It seems that WP cannot tolerate opposing views. And yet they are in the opposition. My constituency is either PAP or WP. Tough decision to make when WP behaves like bully boys.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Channel NewsAsia understands that for Block 630, only the lower areas were cleaned, as the cleaning schedule for the high areas is slated for October.

I think all the high areas are cleaned except block 360 which will be done in October. So it seems all is settled now with hawkers happy. Shitty Times reported dispute ended, so I guess PAP is happy :o. Somebody took your comments as hostile?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all the high areas are cleaned except block 360 which will be done in October. So it seems all is settled now with hawkers happy. Shitty Times reported dispute ended, so I guess PAP is happy :o. Somebody took your comments as hostile?

Who do you think zapped Sgparent, who mostly speaks in favour of WP?

You could use the same bulletspeed conclusion skills in the same way you determined WP was behind your zapping.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cosmos, not unless you have a team of IBs here, you should not be picking fights with anyone here. They are not the enemies. Your goal is to enter the parliament and you should focus on winning the hearts and minds to achieve the goal. Do more of those house visits, organize bus trips for the heartlanders, organize community events are all good activities to build your image to the voters of Singaporeans.
smileys-cheerleading-151859.gif

Same thing with LTK. He speaks like a Tiong, hard to understand what he is saying. May be easier to understand him if he speaks like a local.

So much for internet freedom. Asking Cosmos not to pick a fight with anyone and saying LTK speaks like a Tiong caused me 150 points.
smileys-sad-063254.gif
Looks like the Workers Party will not take too kindly if you say anything about them
smileys-scare-527655.gif

Vbd18UG.jpg

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that there are still people who believed in free speech.
Kam siah to those WP supporters.

From 158 to 28 to 34 points. And now to 58 points

HWSjwHw.jpg

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sympathies ... Opposition supporters are a bunch of thugs ... hope you recover soon...