• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Leaks - Poh Lee Guan

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom line is this. The first 7 turned out ok (the 7 MPs).

OMG! even till today, the Hammerrhoids zombies still think so highly of Yaw Shin Leong, believing that he is 100% OK!

Well, if that Yaw 鬼 (one of the first few Hammerrhoid MPs) is ok for the Towkay, he is sure ok for all his Hammerrhoid zombies.

Double comfirm sure OK, no question asked.

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again the ever racist supporters of the Workers’ Party double-confirm that “with the grc system”, minorities who are deemed 'less than spectacular' by the Chinese chauvinist Hammerrhoids Towkay “will try to sneak into” the parliament than the “a+ Chinese candidates”.

thanks. i didn't know spare tire poh and daniel goh are minorities

now i know

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree

but with the grc system, it is expected that wp and whatever-p will try to sneak in a few less than spectacular ones through with the a+ candidates.

The candidate doesn't affect one GRC but the whole party. Parties should recruit and field them with open eyes.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The candidate doesn't affect one GRC but the whole party. Parties should recruit and field them with open eyes.

Easier said than done. Politics by nature attracts more than its share of loony tunes. The opposition is only just trying to get rid of the decades of stigmatization. My guess is that the potential heavyweights like career professionals and senior civil servants are waiting at the sidelines for things to shape up first before making a move.

The PAP has its share of Poh Lee Guans and Sanjeevs but the SCM will never play them up, and there are financial as well as effective party mechanisms designed to make sure dirty linen does not see the light of day.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree. i'm saying if whatever-p is short on a+ candidates, they could still afford to field less than spectacular ones because of the averaging effect in grc system

imagine fielding candidates like out-of-depth tin tin, my-day-job-more-important-than-ns putucherry, nobody-before-ge2011 tancj, kee-chiu chan in smc.

only fatty desmond/sda, big-nose-big-ego kj/rp were dumb enough. even rabid gohms is not that stupid when he hid under the skirt of his fellow grc teammates to contest tampines grc

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In politics, you can be assured of more Poh Lee Guans, Tan Kin Lians, James Gomezes, Chia Ti Liks, Jufreies and such others etc. One common thread is that they would have been associated with more than one party and also held CEC positions or quite prominent. Another common thread is their sense of self importance is well over their actual ability. Most will also claim that they have been invited to join the party or that people want them to contest.

-

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In politics, you can be assured of more Poh Lee Guans, Tan Kin Lians, James Gomezes, Chia Ti Liks, Jufreies and such others etc. One common thread is that they would have been associated with more than one party and also held CEC positions or quite prominent. Another common thread is their sense of self importance is well over their actual ability. Most will also claim that they have been invited to join the party or that people want them to contest.

-

You forgot Goh Meng Sengs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS though doing damaging work to the opposition is driven by revenge. The individuals in that group are charlatans. They will never engage in a dialogue, a debate but will be happy to talk for hours about their ability.

You forgot Goh Meng Sengs.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS though doing damaging work to the opposition is driven by revenge. The individuals in that group are charlatans. They will never engage in a dialogue, a debate but will be happy to talk for hours about their ability.

Oh Yes the Tan Jee Says too.

"Gratitude is not Servitude"--he should have said that to Dr Chee too, after leaving SDP

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

disagree

besides "revenge", the other descriptions also fit rabid gohms.......

only minor difference is rabid gohms aka mr i'm-always-correct aka mr i-always-have-the-last-word will happily engage in monologue about others' imaginary faults because even he finds it hard to talk up about his own "ability".

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easier said than done. Politics by nature attracts more than its share of loony tunes. The opposition is only just trying to get rid of the decades of stigmatization. My guess is that the potential heavyweights like career professionals and senior civil servants are waiting at the sidelines for things to shape up first before making a move.

The PAP has its share of Poh Lee Guans and Sanjeevs but the SCM will never play them up, and there are financial as well as effective party mechanisms designed to make sure dirty linen does not see the light of day.

It's scary if the political leaders we get are typically people who:

- calculate the cost of tissue paper they offered to someone eating when it comes to recollecting favours
- arrest an auntie for cheating and fraud when you ask for the prices of apples and she offers you the price of apples, pears and bananas
- is an Indian and cannot tell apart an Indian, Sikh and Chinese

I don't think it has to be that way. PAP has no such insane people. They are Harbans Singhs found in WP, or rather, ex-WP. They need to buck up on its selection process.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's scary if the political leaders we get are typically people who:

- calculate the cost of tissue paper they offered to someone eating when it comes to recollecting favours
- arrest an auntie for cheating and fraud when you ask for the prices of apples and she offers you the price of apples, pears and bananas
- is an Indian and cannot tell apart an Indian, Sikh and Chinese

I don't think it has to be that way. PAP has no such insane people. They are Harbans Singhs found in WP, or rather, ex-WP. They need to buck up on its selection process.

Pre-2011, you really can't blame WP; they needed the numbers. They still need the numbers, but obviously with the recent successes, they now can "move up the value chain" and tighten the selection process. In 2006 we cheered Goh Meng Seng (your second example) and none of us knew he was to become his present state. PAF (your third example) was a JBJ loyalist. That was before LTK's time.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is an oxymoron here. Goh, Poh, Eric, Sajeev etc. were part of WP. They were no kuchikurup members but the higher echelons of WP. When they criticize WP for being lousy, it might actually be true because WP took in these lousy people. That's why I call it an oxymoron.

It is unlikely that they changed personality after leaving WP or WP has changed since they left (because it is still run by LTK). In other words WP gave these lousy candidates to the people as a choice.

The bottomline is this. The first 7 turned out ok (the 7 MPs). How do I know there aren't more Gohs or Pohs among the rest? How do I know Professor Daniel Goh isn't another Dr Poh? Both are doctors. What WP needs to do is open their eyes wider on the people they push up as leaders.

Aiyah....cant you open your fucking eyes and see tht what is going is some kind of purge....there has been a lot of questions raised since some fucker inthe exco managed to "leak out" to the pap press what is eactly going in in the WPmost secret discussion.... Thepap wanted to play its dirty tricks and yet still didnt win.... Am not surpised if that fucker yaw is also being bankrolled by the pap bastards..

That means that the bastard pap has been planting their cheebye spies in the wp all this time and the leadership in the WP are correct n doing what they do.... Get rid of these fuckers ...nhp you can go.... Unhappy, you start your own new party.......

Nothing like a good purge...wtf you think that pwabye lkw was dong when he did a good old operation cold store on is former comrades in the pap??? He merely went to sell his fucking ass to he brits and did what he does best..... Sell people out in sheer treachery so that he could better himself......

That is probably explains why he assmes that this country owes him everything that he has because he had to go down to the depths of hell and forsake his conscience .....

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a bit of tidbit and note the coincidence. Wong Wee Nam introduced Poh Lee Guan, Yaw, Eric and James Gomez to WP. The plan was to contest East Coast GRC. Look at where all 4 are.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! even till today, the Hammerrhoids zombies still think so highly of Yaw Shin Leong, believing that he is 100% OK!

Well, if that Yaw 鬼 (one of the first few Hammerrhoid MPs) is ok for the Towkay, he is sure ok for all his Hammerrhoid zombies.

Double comfirm sure OK, no question asked.

hahaha.....what to do when you have a dishonest party leader who knew about YSL's wayward ways and yet went on to field him as HG SMC candidate....this one i heard from my idol, scroobal so it must be true..

Last edited: