• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP hopes to raise S$1.5m to purchase headquarters

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pDph1mNodZs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Walau, Sylvia's lipstick so red and eye shadow so dark. Really like monster.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why can't they use taxpayers' money to build a HQ? Isn't that part of the countries facilities? I thought PAP always use taxpayers monies to build their shit. Why are there double standards?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's supporters are growing. They need a decent building to host logistics and other meetings. Image will attract talents to join the camp.

Sorry to dissappoint GMS, WP is expanding by the look of their new project:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Ms Lim herself went through several costume changes and belted out defunct British pop group Eurythmics' classic hit "Sweet Dreams" and Taiwanese rock band Mayday's "Chun Zhen".

This is the song "Chun Zhen" by the Taiwanese group Mayday.
It was also one of the theme songs of the drama serial "Female Warriors Of The Yang Family", a joint Taiwan-HK-SG production.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too bad i'm not one of those billionaires in S'pore.................otherwise, i'll make annual contributions to them..............

jw5

Loyal
This is the song "Chun Zhen" by the Taiwanese group Mayday.
It was also one of the theme songs of the drama serial "Female Warriors Of The Yang Family", a joint Taiwan-HK-SG production.

The english title of the series is "Legendary Fighter - Yang's Heroine".
Chinese is "Yang Men Nu Jiang".
Starring Cheng Pei Pei, Carman Lee, Roger Kwok, Andrew Lien Kai among others including SG's own Michelle Chia and Darren Lim. :biggrin:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Workers' Party raising $1.5m for new HQ

The goal is to raise $1.5 million, a sum that will go towards making the down payment for a new premise, announced party leaders Low Thia Khiang (right) and Sylvia Lim (left) on Sunday after performing at Bricks In Blue, the WP's first-ever variety show. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

By Andrea Ong

The Workers' Party (WP) is raising funds for new, bigger party headquarters as its existing premises are getting too small.
The goal is to raise $1.5 million, a sum that will go towards making the down payment for a new premise, announced party leaders Low Thia Khiang and Sylvia Lim on Sunday after performing at Bricks In Blue, the WP's first-ever variety show.
The show, put up to thank supporters and constituents, is also part of the party's fund-raising efforts.
Mr Low said the current HQ leased by the party at Syed Alwi Road was too cramped during the 2011 General Election.

TO READ THE FULL STORY...

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/wp-raising-funds-new-hq-20130106

Last edited:

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
wohoo, special guest - former national footballer Quah Kim Song, wp no horse run liao!

Workers' Party performs We Will Rock You at Bricks in Blue concert

Workers' Party MPs got to show off a lighter side of themselves at their first-ever variety show, Bricks in Blue, held at the Jubilee Hall on Sunday night.
The party's eight parliamentarians sang, strummed and danced in the variety show, which also featured a special guest - former national footballer Quah Kim Song, who sang and danced with party chairman Sylvia Lim.

http://stcommunities.straitstimes.com/music/2013/01/07/workers-party-performs-we-will-rock-you

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Workers' Party raising $1.5m for new HQ

602882_439335069465092_1354548827_n.png

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many lau hiros acting YMCA !!!...so funny and so unnatural....

the only girl i like is glenda han...she is my consummate idol girl...lol:smile:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a worthy and sincere effort to build up their Party.

With more genuinely caring and respectable people joining the Workers' Party, it should be grow from strength to strength.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a worthy and sincere effort to build up their Party.

With more genuinely caring and respectable people joining the Workers' Party, it should be grow from strength to strength.

i think they should not copy the PAP's style to connect with the people...be more original. i saw the concert and i felt rather disappointed. can you imagine this team running singapore ? do you feel comfortable? personally, imho, i don't....in this respect the sdp group more credible, more professional and more capable...imho.