• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP crowds are shrinking everyday

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11954589_2125696820904369_1242348175023688249_n.jpg

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you crawl back to your mouse hole and stop wasting time in Sammyboy forum ?

I see you are more like a Pathetic RETARDED MORON Troller.

unclesam.jpg

more like a pig like u are wasting bandwidth
go back to your pig brick house

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IBs and PorLumPars.............you know something ?..............you guys should vote opposition...........

if PAP votes go up..............they won't need you people anymore..............if PAP votes go down, you might get a raise !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP supporters mocking the opposition rally crowds... the sheer irony of that is probably lost on them. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP supporters mocking the opposition rally crowds... the sheer irony of that is probably lost on them. :wink:

considering how singaporeans are like comfort (me included) and now have live streaming, most ppl should stay home watch live streaming from comfort of their home yet thousands still pour into WP & other Alternate Parties rally sites. I had not attended one this GE, not because I boh chap liao but I prefer to watch rallies at home as it allow me to view other Alternate Parties rallies too. I did pop by one WP rally before it start and drop $200 into the donation box before taking bus home. since my estate become pinkie grc due to some arsehole draw a line in the map, go WP rally also no use. keep the space for some undecided residents to attend better.

might as well do something tangible for Alternate Parties, give $$ or be volunteer. my wife just volunteered to be WP polling agent so I has to stay home to jagag son.:o

jw5

Loyal
Please remember to vote for opposition in AMK GRC. :wink:

considering how singaporeans are like comfort (me included) and now have live streaming, most ppl should stay home watch live streaming from comfort of their home yet thousands still pour into WP & other Alternate Parties rally sites. I had not attended one this GE, not because I boh chap liao but I prefer to watch rallies at home as it allow me to view other Alternate Parties rallies too. I did pop by one WP rally before it start and drop $200 into the donation box before taking bus home. since my estate become pinkie grc due to some arsehole draw a line in the map, go WP rally also no use. keep the space for some undecided residents to attend better.

might as well do something tangible for Alternate Parties, give $$ or be volunteer. my wife just volunteered to be WP polling agent so I has to stay home to jagag son.:o

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in 2011 rallies at Serangoon Stadium, I couldn't even get into the stadium. Wp can kiss goodbye to Aljunied.

Why did you go WP's rallies in 2011? Do you still go to their rallies for the same reason?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are always late. makan must cum first. before makan, keep asking where is the best place to eat. must do analysis-paralysis before selection of meals. only when they lick the grease off the plate will they lan lan drag their bloated bellies to a rally. and then the orchestra of fart starts. same thing happens during voting.