• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow !! Others are enjoying their women-free life too. Check the comments

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jimb3093

@jimb3093

1 month ago (edited)
I’m 50, never married, no kids. I retired from the Army in 2015 after 23 years service. I observed a lot. Many divorces, saw all the infidelity and listened to married men talk. I was deployed in Afghanistan and one married man didn’t look forward to going home. He enjoyed the routine, our work, the gym, dinning facilities, morale tent, Etc. “Jim I’ve really enjoyed this, I don’t want to go home.” He explained why. Another married guy with kids on a field training exercise, “this is some of the best sleep I’ve gotten in quite sometime.” In those 23 years not one man suggested I get married, not a one. If anything they warned against it. One thing I did notice, the guys missed their kids dearly on deployments. Photos of children I saw but very rarely a photo of a wife. Just some of the observations being around married men.
Show less

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage is a life long prison term. The legal system is stacked against you. Women used to marry to obtain security and status, now modern women divorce to obtain security and status. The best and most content men are those who remained single. I would be a success multi-millionaire had I not gotten married and divorced twice. 2nd ex-wife attempted to have me murdered overseas to inherit all my assets. When that failed, she started an affair with a cross-city cop to recruit him to help her build a case against me for a hostile divorce. It lasted 2 years and costed me over $43K in legal fees and 4 lawyers. At 50, I lost everything I had built and earned and saved for myself in 30 previous years because of this heinous woman. That was a hell of a Red Pill. Been single for 9 years now and I've never been more peaceful and calm, and stress free.
Read more

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Defx10

@Defx10

1 month ago
There's a unique peace in life that a man can only achieve by avoiding women. I wish I had realized it when I was younger. When I don't have a woman in my life, I have no stress, no drama, no headache, nobody to nag me, nobody to argue with me. I am truly free.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@kevinkarbonik2928

@kevinkarbonik2928

1 month ago
I'm turning 54 shortly, I'm single, have no drama, no issues, Own my home, have 2 great dogs, several cars, do what I want, how I want, with who I want. And I always have money in the bank. I will never ever even try for a relationship or marriage.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@larrydavis3645

@larrydavis3645

8 days ago
I am of an older generation and my wife and I have been married for over 51 years. Yes, we had issues and problems. However, we loved each other and worked through the issues and the problems. My parents from an even older generation were married for over 60 years. You are correct that this generation has been destroyed by feminism.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@moleahy6880

@moleahy6880

7 days ago
In my late 40's and about half the men I know who are single are divorced. Something I've noticed in all of them - All were angry at losing half their assets, custody of their children, and paying alimony. But every single one of them was glad to be rid of her.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@steveharris8852

@steveharris8852

2 weeks ago
I am 43, just about 44... I decided to be single 10 years ago (this coming January 2024) ... I look at most people around me and they tell me how miserable they are... I look at my decision and I am so happy I made it long ago... my life is perfect!!! I do anything I want, speak with anyone I want, hangout with friends, no one checks on me, no time to be back home, I can bring anyone to my house... and the list goes on. I had few women asking me: "don't you feel lonely?" ... Absolutely not!!! I would rather be alone than in bad company... some day, the right woman may show up... I will take her only if she is a truly God sent and chosen for me...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Adrian_liz

@Adrian_liz

3 weeks ago
I know several men who have been married and are now divorced and are still working into their 70s because they were set way back financially for it. If they had stayed single they would have been able to retire long ago, hang out on their fishing boats, follow their passions. I made a choice to remain single and I'm on track to retire at 55. I'm not saying marriage is terrible but in my experience it only makes sense in a few small number of situations. For the most part it's a huge risk for the man. I've seen too many men who's marriages started out great and turned into nightmares and set them back 10, 15 years financially.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if she somehow is an excellent woman, no red flags or dealbreaker flaws, eventually you have to deal with her friends, her family, her colleagues etc. It's not worth the trouble.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the singles event,

Lady: hi, how are you?
Me: hi, i'm fine. you?
Lady: great.
Me: the covid thing is scary, are you vaccinated?
Lady: Yes, i am fully vaxxed, boosted and protected. will be making an appointment for my 7th shot.
Me: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!:mad::mad::FU::FU::mad::mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the singles event,

Lady: Yes, i am fully vaxxed, boosted and protected. will be making an appointment for my 7th shot.

Relationships are about give and take. You give her your sperm, she gives you her spike proteins. Sounds like a fair trade.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the singles event,

A very sudden twist of mood.
Why not immediately ask the vaccinated question 1st instead of hi etc to prevent looking silly?