• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women who are lonely in life often display these 8 behaviors (without realizing it)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only 2 medical appointments she needs:

1. To go for a virginity check. This will end all the controversies surrounding her if she is proven to be one. All the fake virgin slayers will immediately chui tak lan, and no longer will people say she is slut or chicken.

2. As some suggested, go IMH for a check up, if she is not a virgin.
sorry for this for i never follow this drama and this post makes me curious. The whole drama revolved around virginity?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
vagina is cold all kinds of physiological and psychological problems happen. Her health suffers, or she becomes a menace on the streets.

This can be easily corroborated by both western medicine and TCM.
Oh dear, is a microwave brinjal a quick fix?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Delusional Grandeur, Loud, over-dressed for unimportant event, Paranoia and Pretentious. Mood swing from fake laughter to anger within split second. Loves standing next to VIP or anywhere near them. Thus this group tend to get anxious of losing out ALL THE TIME and may eventually developed MENTAL illness into their elderly years.

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only 2 medical appointments she needs:

1. To go for a virginity check. This will end all the controversies surrounding her if she is proven to be one. All the fake virgin slayers will immediately chui tak lan, and no longer will people say she is slut or chicken.

2. As some suggested, go IMH for a check up, if she is not a virgin.

3. Euthanasia. She's a waste of oxygen, living miserably with no orgasm, cannot find hole, piano out of tune, "bullied and harassed" everywhere.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean like the recent hysteria over the CDC vouchers? :biggrin:
Not that I know of, CDC vouchers are not ready yet but I am not surprised majority of Sinkies will get hysterical over a small piece of crum thrown at them and completely forgot about the great impact of GST hike and other hikes along the way.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I know of, CDC vouchers are not ready yet but I am not surprised majority of Sinkies will get hysterical over a small piece of crum thrown at them and completely forgot about the great impact of GST hike and other hikes along the way.
The CDC vouchers are the skin and bones from the whole chicken forcibly taken from us by the Govt in the form of both direct and indirect taxation.