• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would you vote for George Yeo, if he run for President?

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nooooooooooo. He was with pap and did nothing to check against their policy. With press we need someone that can stand up against pm. Pleaseeeee no no no no no

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz! Georgie boy, havent you heard of the proverb If you have failed once, try, try, try hard not to be a bore.

You oredy kena rebuffed once, hello, you want to be fucked again? Double confirm izzit?

If within PAP, when you had much more powers with you, you already cannot do anything, how do you expect to do more in a position that's as useless as it is nominal?

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yong Pung How is oredy dead. But I can get yr point that he is as obnoxious in Hell as he was on Earth.

It all depends who he is up against. If any, some or all of the following ran against him, I am likely to vote for him:
  • LKY
  • LBH
  • MBT
  • WKS
  • LHH
  • Yong Pung How

I'm not likely to vote for him if he is up against:
  • Tommy Koh
  • Tan Cheng Bok
  • Kenneth Jeyaretnam
  • Walter Woon
  • Judge S Rajendran

Anyone else, is 50-50 for me.

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the esteemed Mr George Yeo chooses to run for Presidency, he might end up as the first person in history to lose 2 national elections within 3 months. :(

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
As foreign minister for too long, he is too foreign to me. Even if he did try and failed before to speak up against the wishes of his party members and superiors, I doubt he would make any differnce even if he were the host of Istana. He is, after all, not the commander-in-chief. :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If George promises that he would force the government with his executive powers to reveal the accounts of GIC and Temasek, I will vote for him.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If George promises that he would force the government with his executive powers to reveal the accounts of GIC and Temasek, I will vote for him.

Chao Sinkie Local Trash :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I really look down on your type :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

What do you gain from knowing the accounts?
Singapore competitors will learn all the secrets, duplicate our strategy and SG is gone.

Do you deserve to know?
Ask yourself how much Taxes you paid in your life?
Chao fucking loser mentality. U shd go kill urself!
Penny wise pound foolish
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to understand that one of the purposes of the president is to have check and balance on the government (whatever the party). Having someone from the PAP is therefore a big No No. How is the president going to be independent? We shouldn't look at Ong Teng Cheong and conclude that ex-PAP memebers will automatically become independent. That may not always be the case so it is safer to elect someone without any political affiliations.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO! I will not vote for G Yeo nor even Tan Cheng Bok or any candidates that has link to the PAP.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO! I will not vote for G Yeo nor even Tan Cheng Bok or any candidates that has link to the PAP.

No I will not vote for him. The Dark sie of the Force still surrounds him.

Bring back OTC!
OTC was also a former PAP man. Some more OTC was the designated PAP man sent out to contest as for presidency during his time

Personally I would prefer a non-PAP man as President. However if given a choice between TCB and GY, my vote goes to GY

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will definitely not vote for him. He is standing because many people ask him and not because he wants to.
He does not have the conviction.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OTC was also a former PAP man. Some more OTC was the designated PAP man sent out to contest as for presidency during his time

Personally I would prefer a non-PAP man as President. However if given a choice between TCB and GY, my vote goes to GY

OTC I did not vote for him, another 'wayang kulit'...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hell no, I voted him out of aljunied and will do so again for the presidency, he needs to be made an example of to show how displeased many of us are with the pap. I will do my part to make sure he never gets elected into public office again

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will definitely not vote for him. He is standing because many people ask him and not because he wants to.
He does not have the conviction.
he mite as wel copy from dat ah lian n ask 4 10,000 signatures ... :rolleyes: