• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you let a GAY shampoo & cut your hair?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oli9 is homophobic? :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if the one to cut or shampoo is gay or not as long as the hair cutting skills are good.

Besides, if he never reveal his sexual preferences, how the hell will you know if he's gay or not?

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldn't mind, but given a choice, would prefer girl/lady

why? the 'yuck' factor is there :p

but most of the time, i just go for a $10 hair cut at EC or QB House, then go home shampoo myself lah

R

redlightmeansgo

I once had this gay boy asking to come to my house to cut my hair. Short of telling him to fark off, i stopped going back to his shop!

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a weird lot you all are. If you all need to head to a hair salon to satisfy your cravings for a hetero/homo/bi-sexual touch... Well, c'est la vie pour vous.

不管是黑猫白猫,只要能抓到老鼠,都是好猫。

"No matter the colour of a cat, as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat."

no matter how juicy that young hairdresser's boobs are, if she make a mess of your hair, you'll also think twice about going back.

No matter if that Boy George salonist comments on your sexual appeal, if he makes you look like a million dollars, you'll also think twice about going elsewhere.

There's a reason why it's called a 'hair-cut', ladies & gentlemen.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a weird lot you all are. If you all need to head to a hair salon to satisfy your cravings for a hetero/homo/bi-sexual touch... Well, c'est la vie pour vous.

Obviously you never heard of the famous barber shops in Vietnam

Even old men with 3 strands of hair go there for a cut, wash and "blow" every 2 weeks.... Oui.. c'est si bon

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to tell whether they are gay? easy. gays usually have some gu niang, girlie type of body language. even those who could hide it well, those girlie body language would just sneak out from them once in a while.

That is a myth. Many gays are out there are more manly than you. Some gays are even bodybuilders and they lurk around the gyms to bio other men. So, beware... kekeke

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

不管是黑猫白猫,只要能抓到老鼠,都是好猫。

"No matter the colour of a cat, as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat."

no matter how juicy that young hairdresser's boobs are, if she make a mess of your hair, you'll also think twice about going back.

No matter if that Boy George salonist comments on your sexual appeal, if he makes you look like a million dollars, you'll also think twice about going elsewhere.

There's a reason why it's called a 'hair-cut', ladies & gentlemen.

And with that, you also hit on those who has no qualm in letting gay folks do their hair in this thread. Try to browse through the thread and not jump to conclusion please.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already many at our saloons and many of them are performing very well, expecially for lady customers. Do not discriminate any person with labels like gay,, lebs, etc. After all, if you are not comfortable with their hair-cut services, you can look for traditional Chinese or Malay or Indian barbers, or even the female barbers.