• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you buy property from her?

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
house agent all the same. not careful and dont do your homework and these conniving creatures will slit your throat $$$ nicely. the pretty ones will slit even deeper.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
house agent all the same. not careful and dont do your homework and these conniving creatures will slit your throat $$$ nicely. the pretty ones will slit even deeper.

times are bad....standard jobs...ppl resort to selling insurance and property.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the only career these mediacorpse actors or actress are capable of doing are properties or insurance agents...

hahaha, exactly what i've just posted. now i wonder what's next.
perhaps they may be willing to dress up to what you desire for your particular appointment. say race queen, or nurse uniform or sailor moon or Junior college uniform?

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
she dont even need to give free fuck.. i'm sure now that the news is out..
a lot of businessmen yearning for a fling with singapore actress will want to try.

But wat alibaba said abt special service might be true..
some gals are always willing to do it for $$ .. or to drive sales..
Last time my friend's friend brought 3rd(4th) line HK starlets to Singapore..
the friend told me it's only $6k per day to have the starlet accompany you..

Bro, HK$ or S$? Even if HK$, 6k a day is still a lot of money.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be SGD since he brought them into SGD.
Think some businessmen already booked them.. but he just casually mentioned since he thought i also water fish.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? Property agents are not prostitutes. Those like Lynn Poh will definitely have their own bed-partners but it will not be like sleeping with someone so he will buy property from her. There are other ways to get the Roberts to give her money. How many can afford to buy a property just to have sex with the agent? Maybe Ong Beng Seng can, but not many can.
Your story is too far-fetched to be believable, bro.

Well said.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
she dont even need to give free fuck.. i'm sure now that the news is out..
a lot of businessmen yearning for a fling with singapore actress will want to try.

But wat alibaba said abt special service might be true..
some gals are always willing to do it for $$ .. or to drive sales..
Last time my friend's friend brought 3rd(4th) line HK starlets to Singapore..
the friend told me it's only $6k per day to have the starlet accompany you..

My friend ever mentioned in a casual discussion, he had one TCS average grade actress for 10k for one night. And his words is very credible, only that he never mentioned the name of the actress.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the future is bright for her ...

ST8626343862634301_01_0001.jpg

So how? When is a good time to buy?

screwdriver181

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? Property agents are not prostitutes. Those like Lynn Poh will definitely have their own bed-partners but it will not be like sleeping with someone so he will buy property from her. There are other ways to get the Roberts to give her money. How many can afford to buy a property just to have sex with the agent? Maybe Ong Beng Seng can, but not many can.
Your story is too far-fetched to be believable, bro.

This is MARKETING!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believable and credible. Starlets from Hollywood to Bollywood to HK and Taiwan can be bought so why not small time Singgie starlets.

My friend ever mentioned in a casual discussion, he had one TCS average grade actress for 10k for one night. And his words is very credible, only that he never mentioned the name of the actress.