• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would chee still be smiling if....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
suppose chee is now in charge of peesailand and a nondescript criticises him without any factual basis, what would chee do to him?

similarly, chee derives great joy by once again fornicating clowns who were presenting distorted pictures of our great leeders, judiciary and country. knowing that it's the usual "eggs throwing against the stone", why do SDP clowns continue to do so? to gain some feeble recognition for their indignant or childish defiance? or perhaps maybe there is a bigger insiduous force commanding chee and his sdppies to continue creating dissent and resentment in the hope of initiating a public unrest or uproar?

who do the common peasants folk think about their habitual nonsense?

Gopalan Nair envies Seelan Palay
To: ALL (1 of 1)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Seelan Palay not only mocks Lee Kuan Yew, he flaunts it with glee!
Ladies and Gentlemen,

You have to read the article in the Singapore Democrat,http://www.yoursdp.org/, Dr. Chee Soon Juan's website, who is Lee Kuan Yew's enemy number one, "Seelan Palay under investigation for One Nation under Lee" of June 25, 2009.

What you will see is the beaming face of Seelan Palay, a Singapore human rights activist, grinning from ear to ear with delight, immediately after he attended a police station in the island republic, accused of allegedly insulting the Singapore dictator or something equally silly as expected of Lee Kuan Yew and his minions.

The film as you will see is not only completely innocuous, it is a very truthful account of the human rights violations and injustices perpetrated by the strongman against his people in the island.

As is routine practice there, Lee Kuan Yew's police are yet again going after a young man who is merely showing non violent peaceful dissent against his one party rule. This time, the dictator's police are interrogating human rights activist and film producer, Seelan Palay, for privately showing this film on May 17, 2008 at a hotel; a film which he personally produced and directed. The film was, to say the least, critical of the strongman and the way he runs the country. It can be freely watched on Internet youtube.

The article itself narrates verbatim the policeman's questions and Seelan's mocking, defiant answers. To almost all the questions put to him by the policeman, he not only refuses to answer, but appears to ask the police to go to Hell! The comedy of it all is not only his willingness to show his smiling face just after his police interrogation session, as if he had just knocked out the policeman in a boxing match; he goes on to mock and sneer him by publishing the questions and answers verbatim, telling the public that he cared two hoots for this police officer or for his master Lee Kuan Yew!

It is this sort of reaction from the people, who are expected to live in fear and obedience, that intolerably peeves Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's supreme strongman. In the past, Lee Kuan Yew's "digits" (this is what he has called Singapore citizens) whenever he arrests or questions them, froze with fear and immediately rolled over in submission. But now, quite often, when he abuses the law to silence them, the reaction appears the opposite. They no longer appear cowed and submissive, silenced and kicked into oblivion; instead they appear overjoyed at making Lee Kuan Yew look silly, by smiling and celebrating, as if they had just gone to a party!

The reaction to Lee's strong handedness appears changing . Instead of being ashamed, frightened and going away quietly, they are literally laughing at Lee Kuan Yew; telling him very clearly that he has a stupid set of laws (laws that deny fundamental human rights), and they have not the slightest of respect for it.

Dr. Chee Soon Juan, the human rights fighter, of the Singapore Democratic Party has been bankrupted and punished in more ways than one. Instead of quietly going away, he continues to expose the dictatorship for what it is, an intolerant dictatorship, by writing daily in his blog which is now read by almost every Singaporean who can read! And all Lee can do is to look silly and stand idly by. It seems, he has finally given up going after Dr. Chee Soon Juan.

Recently we had a number of young activists who were sent to jail because, believe it or not, they wore T Shirts emblazoned with a picture of a kangaroo in the vicinity of the High Court Singapore (the Kangaroo T Shirt Case). Lee Kuan Yew's compliant judge Judith Prakash appears to have been offended and she sent the 3 people to jail. I understand this woman is not taking any more cases and is in the process of leaving for Australia for good! Perhaps she can't take the heat anymore. She has now been known the world over as the "Kangaroo Judge". How appropriate that she is going of all coutnries to Australia, the only place in the world with kangaroos!

But I have digressed. What I should have said was that after the 3, John Tan, Izrizal and Shafi, the "kangaroo T shirt culprits" were released from Lee Kuan Yew's prison, the Queenstown, they were garlanded by a welcoming party and were seen singing songs and carried about as if they had just won first prize in the lottery! I understand they sang some kangaroo songs, filmed all of it and put in on Youtube. You can see their jubilation and merriment on the Internet.

It has been the same for each and every human rights activist which Lee Kuan Yew routinely sends to jail for violating his completely illegal laws; laws intended not to uphold the rule of law but to squarely break it.

You would recall that I myself was sent to jail for 3 months for pointing out the bias of judge Belinda Ang Saw Ean. When I was released from that prison, there was the usual welcoming party but since I had an American passport, I was whisked off to Singapore Immigration in a prison van. Otherwise I too would have had the opportunity for some merriment and party outside the prison.

Lee Kuan Yew's trying to intimidate guys like Seelan Palay is becoming a joke. No one cares for his politically motivated laws to stifle dissent. It is strange that his million dollar ministers do not see this. The dictator has for too long tried to abuse his powers to silence his people. Now they don't care anymore.

Gopalan Nair

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
suppose chee is now in charge of peesailand and a nondescript criticises him without any factual basis, what would chee do to him?

similarly, chee derives great joy by once again fornicating clowns who were presenting distorted pictures of our great leeders, judiciary and country. knowing that it's the usual "eggs throwing against the stone", why do SDP clowns continue to do so? to gain some feeble recognition for their indignant or childish defiance? or perhaps maybe there is a bigger insiduous force commanding chee and his sdppies to continue creating dissent and resentment in the hope of initiating a public unrest or uproar?who do the common peasants folk think about their habitual nonsense?

lau hiao cheebye pondan! Make up your mind lah! You call this cuntry "peesailand" and than talk of love for Lee and Singapore empire. You want to get fucked by your PAP masters issit? On second thought, yah ! you hiao cheebye just loves to be fucked !...lol...lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
again, that's the uniqueness of SDP IB. but when faced with police, sure strips t-shirt without hesitation. LOL!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan Nair TALK ONLY. When push came to shove, he quitely apologise.

judge: hey nerd! PG or not?

nerd: yes, PG...PG...please be gentle with me. i FIRST to PG hor. please...tolong, tolong....

judge: hey nerd! next time, strip ur undeis too la. let people see whether the balls are still hanging there or not. ok i ching chai. summon u $600 since u lumpar ONE to do so. next time, u won't be so lucky...unless the balls are still hanging there, ok nerd?

:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
judge: hey nerd! PG or not?

nerd: yes, PG...PG...please be gentle with me. i FIRST to PG hor. please...tolong, tolong....

judge: hey nerd! next time, strip ur undeis too la. let people see whether the balls are still hanging there or not. ok i ching chai. summon u $600 since u lumpar ONE to do so. next time, u won't be so lucky...unless the balls are still hanging there, ok nerd?

:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong info u losers got la!

my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's old man or lauhumku can still sing MARI KITA and flag raising ceremony without any problem.

didn't u guys know? his lauhumku goes pilgrimage to hatyai monthly after demanding "protection fees" from him n his siblings.

LTS predicted that one day lauhum would surely die COCK-STANDING with our national anthem MARI KITA SINGAPURA in the land of the spider spirits or teetujias, hatyai.:eek:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong info u losers got la!

my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's old man or lauhumku can still sing MARI KITA and flag raising ceremony without any problem.

didn't u guys know? his lauhumku goes pilgrimage to hatyai monthly after demanding "protection fees" from him n his siblings.

LTS predicted that one day lauhum would surely die COCK-STANDING with our national anthem MARI KITA SINGAPURA in the land of the spider spirits or teetujias, hatyai.:eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hyXggq-dvu0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee won't be smiling. he shall definitely be laughing loudly when he has successfully FIXED singapore and sunk it to appease his swedish master.

all singaporeans better wake up to the fucking motive of chee!!:mad:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee won't be smiling. he shall definitely be laughing loudly when he has successfully FIXED singapore and sunk it to appease his swedish master.

all singaporeans better wake up to the fucking motive of chee!!:mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAPEatShit, please dispose your tampon in a proper manner!......lol...lol

is646008.jpg