• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worst to come, Asshole Loong is preoccupied with CHINGAY!

Q

Qinhuang

I told you guys before this asshole loong is a party goer.

Chillies and Onions---can you imagine that kind of rendition at F1, and yet he is a PM of singapore, WTF !

The asshole only loves big crowd, waves his hand , raucous laugh.........singaporeans are squirted deep !

The stupidity will run for two days, and those stupid assholes shouting heads off must be dogs and running dogs or civil servants.

One Million FT workers competing jobs with the locals and Asshole Loong has the cheering mood for Chingay, he is so attached to celebrations forgetting his job is a PM.

Singapore is screwed real deep !!

Last edited by a moderator:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civil servants will only regain their reputation once pap lost power. I hope no more hip hopping this year to scare away ox luck.

Jiatlark

Alfrescian
Loyal
the world is spiralling down into a deep deep recession...but singaporeans are still chingaying around which is a good sign. keep it up singapore! you're doing well! great to see so many chingaying faces!!!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chillies and Onions---can you imagine that kind of rendition at F1, and yet he is a PM of singapore, WTF !

I keep reading about this reference, but I must have missed it when it was uttered. What did Ass Loon say about chillies and onions?

Q

Qinhuang

Chillies and onions were used to chase away rain so F1 could race ....when asked by FT reporter rain is common in singapore.
I keep reading about this reference, but I must have missed it when it was uttered. What did Ass Loon say about chillies and onions?

Jiatlark

Alfrescian
Loyal
US economic output slumps

Obama has urged congress to pass the
latest economic stimulus package [AFP]

The United States economy shrank at a rate of 3.8 per cent in the fourth financial quarter of 2008, formally plunging the country into recession, the US government has said.

The figure marked a sharp drop compared to the third financial quarter, in which the growth rate fell by only 0.5 per cent, the commerce department said on Friday.

However, in 2008 as a whole, the US economy grew 1.3 per cent, with total output of goods and services of $14.26 trillion. Analysts said the fourth quarter results were not as bad as feared.

The US has been in recession since December 2007, the National Bureau of Economic Research, a private research group, said last month, even though up until now the economy had not shown two consecutive quarters of decline.

US stocks fell in midmorning trading after an initial rally, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average falling 48.91 points or 0.60 per cent, to 8,100.10 points.

The report comes a day after the labour department said 4.78 million US citizens were now claiming unemployment funds up to the week ending January 17, the highest level since records began in 1967.

It also follows the approval by the house of representatives of an $819bn economic stimulus package backed by Barack Obama, the US president, despite stiff opposition from Republicans. The bill now passes to the senate.

'Continuing disaster'

Obama said on Friday that the poor figures showed the "continuing disaster" for US families and urged the senate to act swiftly on the stimulus bill.

"The recession is deepening, and the urgency of our economic crisis is growing,'' Obama said at the White House on Friday.

"What we can't do is drag our feet or delay much longer. The American people expect us to act, and that's exactly what I intend to do as president of the United States."

Obama also unveiled a new White House task force on the problems of middle-class Americans, and installed Joe Biden, the US vice-president, as its chairman, with its first priority set as the development of environmental or "green" jobs.

And he signed a series of executive orders giving new rights to union members and people who work for government contractors.

Failing economy

The report provided the latest evidence of the US economy's rapid deterioration as
the housing, credit and financial crises continue to weaken the country's finances.

It showed consumer spending, which accounts for two-thirds of US economic activity, falling 3.5 per cent in the fourth quarter after declining 3.8 per cent in the third quarter.

The slumps mark the first consecutive drops since the last quarter of 1990 and the first quarter of 1991.

In addition, spending on durable goods such as cars and furniture plunged 22.4 per cent, the steepest decline since the first quarter of 1987.

And investment by business slumped 19.1 per cent in the sharpest fall since the first quarter of 1975, with residential investment also falling 23.6 per cent.

Source: Agencies

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think he is at his best at chingay? you have not seen a thing yet.

Youth Olympics will make Hsien Loong stone and come ecstacy !

Don in red, he will wear the balloon crown once more.

Just imagine if he is fit as fiddle, things could be even worse, the word " mercy" could have been erased.

An island with a wrong Govt.

The asshole only loves big crowd, waves his hand , raucous laugh.........singaporeans are squirted deep !

The stupidity will run for two days, and those stupid assholes shouting heads off must be dogs and running dogs or civil servants.

One Million FT workers competing jobs with the locals and Asshole Loong has the cheering mood for Chingay, he is so attached to celebrations forgetting his job is a PM.

Singapore is screwed real deep !!

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chillies and onions were used to chase away rain so F1 could race ....when asked by FT reporter rain is common in singapore.
First time I heard it too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FuLTKIn_vU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FuLTKIn_vU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha....what an idiot, and he is a PM. A divine job, everybody must be blind.

First time I heard it too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FuLTKIn_vU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FuLTKIn_vU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>