• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worse PRs are the Malaysians

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me the jiuhu people over the Tiongs, Pinoys and foreign Ah Nehs anytime.

At the workplace, they are professional and get the job done.

Once upon a time, when Singapore had labour-intensive factories in Jurong, they came over here for the blue collar jobs and integrated well with the local population.

If I were PR I wouldn't downgrade to the pink IC too. :wink:

absolutely spot on!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like many bros, I sometimes make textbook statements to my Malaysia PR friends and family (my wife WAS a Malaysian, now Singaporean). I always say that they can pack up and balek Malaysia anytime!

The answer I get is, Yes theoritically is true. But in actual fact is very difficult. Many of them have been here for years and their children are born and bred here. They are used to lifestyle here. So it is very tough for them to just leave like that! Talk is easy, doing is damn bloody difficult.

Last edited:

Nazism

Give me the jiuhu people over the Tiongs, Pinoys and foreign Ah Nehs anytime.

At the workplace, they are professional and get the job done.

Once upon a time, when Singapore had labour-intensive factories in Jurong, they came over here for the blue collar jobs and integrated well with the local population.

If I were PR I wouldn't downgrade to the pink IC too. :wink:

You've said it...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
............as for cars they have to pay a daily licence of $50 or $60 just to enter singapore, once their 5 free days are used up. ..............

Not $50 or $60, the daily licence is much lower at only $20 and no. of free days is 10 per year excluding weekends/public holdiay/evenings. Msian employment pass/work permit holders do have the best of both world to buy JB car and drive to SG to work. Many of them car pool to share the $20 fee among 4 or 5 persons. That is why now can see more and more JB cars on SG roads. I have seen a JB car one morning in Shenton way with 4 or 5 persons, dropping off passengers who look like white collar office workers.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltawe...le-entry-permit-vep-fees-and-toll-charge.html

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't STEAL jobs. They are given the jobs because they have a better work attitude. When I was working in Singapore, I would always hire a Malaysian over a Singaporean because I knew I would be able to count on the Malaysian when the going got tough.

Singaporeans aren't interested in working hard. All they want is cushy jobs with fancy titles that pay lots of money. :rolleyes:

Right on, Boss Sam. Exactly my feelings. Ditto for Malaysian girls. Every one I knew, was 100% wifey material. Not like the other type: the 5-C, 5-B hunting bitches.

Singapore girls: not interested in hard life. Just want a District 10 GCB and 6 Filipino maids to push around, and a Filipino Dance Instructor to satisfy her urges.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely. If one day MOM ever conduct a poll on the proportion of the workforce of Matland origins, I think you will finally be blown away about how this country sell-outs this country to aliens. To me, the issue is never about integration or who you get along best with at work - We are a global city and will need to learn to get along with everyone. Why should Singaporeans be disadvantaged in their own home ground? Sinkies unionized or otherwise should take up arms and seize their birthright.
Exactly my point. Singaporeans Should Never Feel like they are 2nd Class citizens in their own country. But that is precisely our feeling now. FTs from all over r coming here to make a killing at our expense!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing worse about the Malaysian Chinese PRs in SIngapore (those in Johor) is they are a bunch of fucking hypocritical assholes,,,they are those that complain against the bumiputra policies and time and time again they will still vote for BA,,,they come to singapore and work and take our jobs and get full singapore benefits,,,so dont these people have good benefits? and these fuckwits are also the staunchest PAP supporters and will help PAP keep singaporeans shafted by PAP,,,dont believe go and ask these cina m&ds,,,who they support more,,and sure they say is PAP,,,and I bet soon PAP will implement allowing PRs to vote,,,,,cos these PRs will vote for PAP,,,

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right on, Boss Sam. Exactly my feelings. Ditto for Malaysian girls. Every one I knew, was 100% wifey material. Not like the other type: the 5-C, 5-B hunting bitches.

Singapore girls: not interested in hard life. Just want a District 10 GCB and 6 Filipino maids to push around, and a Filipino Dance Instructor to satisfy her urges.

So which country is your wife from?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why PAP must be overthrown and all these benefits to foreigners at the expense of locals must stop....

They're 'enjoying the best of both worlds' because the PAP govt made it so.

The PAP govt prostitutes citizenship and PR, giving them out like candy on children's day.

I had a Korean co-worker, they (ICA) sent her an offer of PR within two years after starting work in Singapore.

If Koreans can get it easily, why not Malaysians?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we were in their shoes, we would have done the same. Yes. Let's all agree on this before I proceed.

Matland PR couples, especially of the white collar category, are eligible to purchase HDB flats from the resale market, enjoy similar chance of balloting for their children's education, are eligible to own motor vehicles in Singapore and more importantly they have equal opportunities in the workforce as any local born citizen. All this while it has been so. Why does Singapore have to extend such privileges to outsiders when their skillsets can easily be found in hardworking, forward-looking sinkies? There is no reason to extend these privileges to them if they do not have the intention to become citizens. They are defacto transient workers! Let us issue S-passes, E-passes and other appropriate passes for them going forward, no need to give them special treatment. In which case sinkies can have priority over scarce resources such as housing, automobile and schools. I cannot see why you would object to that.

totally agreed. all those FT esp the useless ang mohs and pinoys or indians , who were retrenched back home for being useless and yet can get PRs are the sh!tty ones. arrogant and blardy stupid and useless I say. take away all these scums PRs and jsut give employment pass. most are useless and were sacked in their home countries. yet get higher pay here and talk c@ck. worse is they come and complain when sinkies are given priorities over them whihc is our birth rights only 60% of sinkies are balless to protest to garmen. come 7 m you see whta happens to our children. they suffer because of some self centred policies

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oho, so the Sinkie women shag Pinoy dance instructors after their dance lessons eh? I had always thought it was the Indian yoga instructors. :wink: