• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worse PRs are the Malaysians

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honkies were given that even before they set foot in Singapore... Wonder how many still call Singapore home... Know one that not only went back, took a local gal away as well

Hongkies r smart. They get their PRs from Australia, Canada....Singapore but they always go back to HK to make their monies.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're 'enjoying the best of both worlds' because the PAP govt made it so.

Precisely. If one day MOM ever conduct a poll on the proportion of the workforce of Matland origins, I think you will finally be blown away about how this country sell-outs this country to aliens. To me, the issue is never about integration or who you get along best with at work - We are a global city and will need to learn to get along with everyone. Why should Singaporeans be disadvantaged in their own home ground? Sinkies unionized or otherwise should take up arms and seize their birthright.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkies r smart. They get their PRs from Australia, Canada....Singapore but they always go back to HK to make their monies.

Yes, I know dozens in HK, practically all have some gweilo passport... of course I am only talking about middle + upper middle crowd, not the bar benders and Li Ka Shings

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks 4 bringing us back on track! Got a Malaysian boss once....absolutely no sympathy for us going for Reservist! Worse is this idiot even boasted to u he will never convert from PR to pick IC because he has the best of both worlds!!

If they have the best of both worlds, the community can't be doing all that badly in Matland now, can they?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely. If one day MOM ever conduct a poll on the proportion of the workforce of Matland origins, I think you will finally be blown away about how this country sell-outs this country to aliens. To me, the issue is never about integration or who you get along best with at work - We are a global city and will need to learn to get along with everyone. Why should Singaporeans be disadvantaged in their own home ground? Sinkies unionized or otherwise should take up arms and seize their birthright.
Talk to the local SIA pilots. They have to compete with Malaysians pilots who took their pilot licences in Australia. Our boys from RSAF have to do conversion and start at the bottom with these Malaysian jokers!

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once was sitting with a group of Msia and most don't want to convert to citizens. And the reason is obvious. Homeland is just across the causeway plus they can retire to Msia on our strong Sing dollar once their productive days are over.

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once was sitting with a group of Msia and most don't want to convert to citizens. And the reason is obvious. Homeland is just across the causeway plus they can retire to Msia on our strong Sing dollar once their productive days are over.

Has that whole bunch run road balek kumpong oredi

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, last time the police wear shorts. Do you know what's going on with the factory audits in recent years? Some people nowadays have the notion that it's their bloody goddamn birth right to come over here to live and earn SGD. Their welfare is not our problem in the first place.

Once upon a time, when Singapore had labour-intensive factories in Jurong, they came over here for the blue collar jobs and integrated well with the local population.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

exactly my sentiments. but they work very hard here. even those girls working in nail palace are mostly malaysians from ipoh...they deserve all the benefits. how many singaporean girls want to work as manicurists?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow reading this thread I get the feeling that some Singaporeans sound jealous of their Malaysian bros? Eh guys c'mon. The Malaysians didn't come here to fuck you up. they came here to earn money. You guys allowed yourselves to be fucked up by your policy makers. Don't blame the Malaysians, they work just as hard, are just as qualified, and speak more languages (thanks to Sg`s education system).

Cheers!

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They kicked us out in the first place and we owe them a living? I want to smoke some of that stuff you're smoking now! :rolleyes:

Somehow reading this thread I get the feeling that some Singaporeans sound jealous of their Malaysian bros? Eh guys c'mon. The Malaysians didn't come here to fuck you up. they came here to earn money. You guys allowed yourselves to be fucked up by your policy makers. Don't blame the Malaysians, they work just as hard, are just as qualified, and speak more languages (thanks to Sg`s education system).

Cheers!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wbhy you people jealous of msians? You work hard n smart la. You will succeed also n buy house in msia.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're 'enjoying the best of both worlds' because the PAP govt made it so.

The PAP govt prostitutes citizenship and PR, giving them out like candy on children's day.

I had a Korean co-worker, they (ICA) sent her an offer of PR within two years after starting work in Singapore.

If Koreans can get it easily, why not Malaysians?

My friend told me last time very easy for foreigners toget PR.He said he knew of one vegetable-seller got PR and one food hawker also got PR.He said the govt is giving out PR like toilet paper.We had a good laugh.Hahaha....:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow reading this thread I get the feeling that some Singaporeans sound jealous of their Malaysian bros? Eh guys c'mon. The Malaysians didn't come here to fuck you up. they came here to earn money. You guys allowed yourselves to be fucked up by your policy makers.

I have no love for these cretins. Jealous or otherwise, that's why we need to close the policy loopholes. Surely you see the abuse is systematic and is not restricted to the Hongkies, or Indians fresh off the boat from the subcontinent. Malaysians by virtue of being the largest group of PRs who have been milking the system for eons should never be given a free pass to do so. And these could be the same folks complaining about the PRCs, the Indians, Viets, Pinoys, etc. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.