• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worse PRs are the Malaysians

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally Malaysians should have no problems integrating into Singapore but its precisely their similarities that's causing the biggest problem. They have the best of both worlds, nice paying job here and properties in Malaysia. They r PR but they will never convert. They take away our jobs. U know some Malaysian expats r supposed to be located here but they come over in name only the rest of the time they r back home. But they draw S$ salary and get housing allowances!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give me the jiuhu people over the Tiongs, Pinoys and foreign Ah Nehs anytime.

At the workplace, they are professional and get the job done.

Once upon a time, when Singapore had labour-intensive factories in Jurong, they came over here for the blue collar jobs and integrated well with the local population.

If I were PR I wouldn't downgrade to the pink IC too. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give me the jiuhu people over the Tiongs, Pinoys and foreign Ah Nehs anytime.

At the workplace, they are professional and get the job done.

Once upon a time, when Singapore had labour-intensive factories in Jurong, they came over here for the blue collar jobs and integrated well with the local population.

If I were PR I wouldn't downgrade to the pink IC too. :wink:

Malaysians make great friends across the divide, but lousy colleagues for they STEAL your jobs...what is new?? Never allow any of these to take charge of HR or hiring ( the rest of the FT's too, esp the Ah nehs)....99% of the jobs will go to their own kind. Is this, why we serve NS & pay union dues??

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed 100%.

They have this audacity to say they booked their annual leave as early as 6 months before CNY and are entitled to go back. Sinkies have homes here with their family and being Malaysians they get priority take leaves during CNY. What the f***! Singaporeans cannot take leave for holidays during CNY meh?

And these are the fuckers did not do NS but steal your jobs and promotions .... all this time I have been highlighting Malaysian Chinese are the culprits stealing Singpaoreans jobs and promotions. NS reservists has failed Singaporeans badly and f**ker LKY knew it all along and did nothing ...

Normally Malaysians should have no problems integrating into Singapore but its precisely their similarities that's causing the biggest problem. They have the best of both worlds, nice paying job here and properties in Malaysia. They r PR but they will never convert. They take away our jobs. U know some Malaysian expats r supposed to be located here but they come over in name only the rest of the time they r back home. But they draw S$ salary and get housing allowances!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

U know why gahment will never allow dual citizenship? One word.....Malaysia. If conflict arises whose side r they on??? For NS men we always train against threats from the north rite? For those advocating dual citizenship never do NS or what!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian girls used to make good wives. But not anymore.

The same can be said women of all nationalities. Can't cook, can't clean, spend too much time on Facebook, go chiong and fuck around. :wink:

That is why: don't get married.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well I dont think they will be too impressed with BM 3 series or with your exec condos....

not all like that lah
singaporean girls are so independent now - they drive BMWs and stay in condos themselves...
they are some who make good wives and good lovers too....:smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo laksa and kopi, this thread not talking about Matland wives. We are saying pink IC Singaporeans are worse off than the blue IC holders across the causeway, because they got all the kangtau here after that can balik kampong retire. Our youths can only go squat in their parent's HDB flats with their girlfriends if they have no money to buy HDB flats. Don't holland hor?

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely because of this 'one foot in door' syndrome that gahmen has to attract AT from far.... given choice and space, they would have given PR to every Malaysian Chinese and a few ah nehs..

This non integration is all the more weird and hard to understand because 100% of Malaysian Chinese in SG complain about Malaysia (bumi policy, malay domination etc) and have zero attachment or love for it...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo laksa and kopi, this thread not talking about Matland wives. We are saying pink IC Singaporeans are worse off than the blue IC holders across the causeway, because they got all the kangtau here after that can balik kampong retire. Our youths can only go squat in their parent's HDB flats with their girlfriends if they have no money to buy HDB flats. Don't holland hor?

They're 'enjoying the best of both worlds' because the PAP govt made it so.

The PAP govt prostitutes citizenship and PR, giving them out like candy on children's day.

I had a Korean co-worker, they (ICA) sent her an offer of PR within two years after starting work in Singapore.

If Koreans can get it easily, why not Malaysians?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks 4 bringing us back on track! Got a Malaysian boss once....absolutely no sympathy for us going for Reservist! Worse is this idiot even boasted to u he will never convert from PR to pick IC because he has the best of both worlds!!

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a Korean co-worker, they (ICA) sent her an offer of PR within two years after starting work in Singapore?

Honkies were given that even before they set foot in Singapore... Wonder how many still call Singapore home... Know one that not only went back, took a local gal away as well