• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
45 more minutes. Imagine the number of watering holes and kopi tiams full of ppl that will celebrate the WC win of either team.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine the amount of sales for booze generated each time a WC match goes into extra time and penalty shootout :eek:

Sounds fucking quiet around here. Booze isn't even sold in many places. You want booze you have to go to those outdoor pubs like at mhd sultan rd for example.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who bet against Argentina? Last night coca cola had organized a loud party in Deutschland Team Hotel.

I think they didn't get enough sleep!!!!!

CCB FAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zee Germans have made it this far .....
Even Christ the Redeemer is on their side :cool:

Tonight , let zee Germans show Messi , Mascherano and co. what they are capable of :eek:

Chok dee !

We should be punting whether will there be a match winner in 90 minutes. Chok Dee.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something interesting I found in sister forum :biggrin:

last 2 nights were supermoon nights. supermoon nights happen when the moon is closest to earth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 128

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
German not impressive leh. Looks like the match is going to be won by the gallant fighting argentines.
Germany should concentrate on playing the game instead of wasting time crying foul.
The referee is rooting for the chance to give the Argentinians a penalty on a foul against that mercurial Messi. Messi will lead Argentina to a hard fought victory. Yes,Messi will be the Maradona of the night.....unless Germany wakes up and start scoring!!!!!

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!!! Release those nuclear heads!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!