• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry that I cant give you a good answer, just look at my face. I look less like a bookie and more like a bookworm.

I am no fan of this world cup nor EPL so my knowledge is shallow, just out of curiosity in a situation like this 7-1 score do the bookies win a lot?

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am no fan of this world cup nor EPL so my knowledge is shallow, just out of curiosity in a situation like this 7-1 score do the bookies win a lot?

Its like you expect 1 container of screws and when you open the container door, you see Alamaking squatting inside naked. :p

CCB FAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody hell. Brazil humiliated by Germany. that is an absurd scoreline. kelong ?

Thiago Silva to get the blame for the needless yellow card. To lose is one thing but to lose by that score line is humiliating. With Thiago the margin would not have been what it is

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thiago Silva to get the blame for the needless yellow card. To lose is one thing but to lose by that score line is humiliating. With Thiago the margin would not have been what it is

David Luiz was the captain in this match. Chelsea was right to sell him :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who actually really really really think the Brazil vs Germany match is not kelong, can kee chui and then go for a blain transplant.

Germany was trying so hard not be so obvious. They could have put in 20 goals in first half because the Brazilians were told to stand down from the get on.....just the goalie and the two defenders are in the take can oredi. Brazil has no strikers except Neymar, that's the easiest and most rewarding match to kelong. Big small all chiak!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brazil has been very sloppy in their play, passing n defens ...

a gud tim cud juz tear it apart ... as shown by germany ...

despite flattering scoreline, germany is not really very strong ...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there is still the third place playoff. Brazil to regain some lost pride or another humiliating hammering ?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea agree. germany is not very strong but they have good team work.

10424272_860586213971287_8907460373244581368_n.jpg

brazil has been very sloppy in their play, passing n defens ...

a gud tim cud juz tear it apart ... as shown by germany ...

despite flattering scoreline, germany is not really very strong ...

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be another sinkie behind the kelong!

Who actually really really really think the Brazil vs Germany match is not kelong, can kee chui and then go for a blain transplant.

Germany was trying so hard not be so obvious. They could have put in 20 goals in first half because the Brazilians were told to stand down from the get on.....just the goalie and the two defenders are in the take can oredi. Brazil has no strikers except Neymar, that's the easiest and most rewarding match to kelong. Big small all chiak!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were some who witnessed a strange phenomena at the Bella Horizontal stadium at the stroke of midnight before the Brazil/Germany match.

They saw an apparition of an angelic German Lady at the scoreboard.:o