• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10488207_10152113155047101_7719129110440456514_n.jpg

Huat arrggghh!!!

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Germany is most the deserving country to lift the trophy. They have been quite fair players too this time round.

I don't like Argentina & Holland but i support Argentina for Holland to lose :biggrin:

It's better that cheaters lose to Argentina then to get thrashing and humiliated by Germany. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am no fan of this world cup nor EPL so my knowledge is shallow, just out of curiosity in a situation like this 7-1 score do the bookies win a lot?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, the ad makers of this failed commercial really cocked up! Want to say the team the father bet the life savings on also say japan or Algeria or korea lah, all those with no chance of winning. Now if Germany really wins, it will encourage gambling!

Yalor....stupid right....