• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jNK93KpHaJg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

:eek: Raw Video: President Obama Calls Clint Dempsey & Tim Howard

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russkies giving (overpaid?) Capello a roasting after WC's poor showing :p

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/02/fabio-capello-russia-world-cup

Fabio Capello branded a ‘thief’ after Russia’s early World Cup exit
• MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky calls for parliamentary inquest
• Capello’s £6m salary also under the microscope

Fabio Capello's resemblance to a 'schoolteacher' is just one thing that has sparked Russian MPs' wrath.

Fabio Capello might have thought being mauled by the British tabloids was the most terrifying experience in football but that was before he came across Vladimir Zhirinovsky. The far-right Zhirinovsky, Russia’s most controversial politician, has branded the Capello a “thief” and demanded that the Italian appears before parliament to face a grilling from angry MPs over Russia’s early exit from the World Cup.

Zhirinovsky, head of the Liberal Democratic party, said he would demand that the Duma’s committee on sport summon the Italian to answer for Russia’s poor showing in Brazil. The politician said Capello should be fired if he refuses to attend.

“We need to look into his work and ask him to resign,” said Zhirinovsky, according to the Russian media. “But he’s greedy, so of course he won’t. It’s pretty good to get [millions] for doing nothing. The team lost and it doesn’t affect his pay in any way. Thief!” Zhirinovsky, whose public utterances can be truly shocking (he recently threatened to have his aides rape a pregnant journalist), said that even Capello’s appearance was not right. “Even the way he looks makes it hard to like him,” the politician said. “He looks like a schoolteacher.”

Fellow MP Oleg Pakholkov said that Capello was simply in the job for the salary: “I think Capello knew very well he would achieve nothing with our team, but he simply decided it was a good way to make money, he wanted to hoover up bundles of cash for his retirement.” Pakholkov said that Capello should return half the money he has been paid to the Russian taxpayer, and should also resign.

Igor Ananskikh, the head of the State Duma’s sports committee, said he would indeed be calling Capello before the committee in October to explain the team’s poor performance. If Capello does decide to put in an appearance at the Duma, he can expect some interesting lines of questioning on football tactics. When asked what the biggest problem with the players was, Pakholkov said it was that Russia’s team are simply too small.

“Look at the size of the Koreans, even they are bigger than us! I’m not talking about Germans or Brazilians, who are obviously giants. Our guys are twice as small as them. I’m not against small players but Capello’s team can’t even run fast. What are they doing in the team?”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA is a waste of a knockout slot anyway. The American soccer fans are also highly obnoxious, and they're pretending to give a fuck to the sport. :rolleyes:

Good riddance.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Russkies giving (overpaid?) Capello a roasting after WC's poor showing :p

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/02/fabio-capello-russia-world-cup

Fabio Capello branded a ‘thief’ after Russia’s early World Cup exit
• MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky calls for parliamentary inquest
• Capello’s £6m salary also under the microscope

Fabio Capello's resemblance to a 'schoolteacher' is just one thing that has sparked Russian MPs' wrath.

Fabio Capello might have thought being mauled by the British tabloids was the most terrifying experience in football but that was before he came across Vladimir Zhirinovsky. The far-right Zhirinovsky, Russia’s most controversial politician, has branded the Capello a “thief” and demanded that the Italian appears before parliament to face a grilling from angry MPs over Russia’s early exit from the World Cup.

Zhirinovsky, head of the Liberal Democratic party, said he would demand that the Duma’s committee on sport summon the Italian to answer for Russia’s poor showing in Brazil. The politician said Capello should be fired if he refuses to attend.

“We need to look into his work and ask him to resign,” said Zhirinovsky, according to the Russian media. “But he’s greedy, so of course he won’t. It’s pretty good to get [millions] for doing nothing. The team lost and it doesn’t affect his pay in any way. Thief!” Zhirinovsky, whose public utterances can be truly shocking (he recently threatened to have his aides rape a pregnant journalist), said that even Capello’s appearance was not right. “Even the way he looks makes it hard to like him,” the politician said. “He looks like a schoolteacher.”

Fellow MP Oleg Pakholkov said that Capello was simply in the job for the salary: “I think Capello knew very well he would achieve nothing with our team, but he simply decided it was a good way to make money, he wanted to hoover up bundles of cash for his retirement.” Pakholkov said that Capello should return half the money he has been paid to the Russian taxpayer, and should also resign.

Igor Ananskikh, the head of the State Duma’s sports committee, said he would indeed be calling Capello before the committee in October to explain the team’s poor performance. If Capello does decide to put in an appearance at the Duma, he can expect some interesting lines of questioning on football tactics. When asked what the biggest problem with the players was, Pakholkov said it was that Russia’s team are simply too small.

“Look at the size of the Koreans, even they are bigger than us! I’m not talking about Germans or Brazilians, who are obviously giants. Our guys are twice as small as them. I’m not against small players but Capello’s team can’t even run fast. What are they doing in the team?”

At least they enter the world cup..what about sinkieland???

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA is a waste of a knockout slot anyway. The American soccer fans are also highly obnoxious, and they're pretending to give a fuck to the sport. :rolleyes:

Good riddance.

I agree, when they celebrate a goal, they celebrated like they just won a war, lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, when they celebrate a goal, they celebrated like they just won a war, lol

Now they're turning on Klinsmann and his coaching. :rolleyes:

Klinsmann's coaching was the biggest weakness against Belgium
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/jur...rld-cup-united-states-soccer-weakness-belgium

Listen up you insufferable self-conceited Yanks: had it not been for Klinsmann your bunch of MLS misfits and mid-table Premier League players would probably have never made it through the qualifiers.

Fuck you, fuck your stars and stripes, fuck your red, white and blue, fuck your 4th of July, fuck your 'FREEDOM', fuck your Captain America and Wonder Woman, and please do not qualify for the World Cup again.

:oIo:

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listen up you insufferable self-conceited Yanks: had it not been for Klinsmann your bunch of MLS misfits and mid-table Premier League players would probably have never made it through the qualifiers.

Fuck you, fuck your stars and stripes, fuck your red, white and blue, fuck your 4th of July, fuck your 'FREEDOM', fuck your Captain America and Wonder Woman, and please do not qualify for the World Cup again.

Ya thats telling them fuckers man.

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at my avatar, dumb...:biggrin:

Support at your own peril. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Trend catchers beware. Group stages and last 16 already over. Quarter Finals onwards games come and go fast. Don't need me to tell u that under is a popular choice.. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now they're turning on Klinsmann and his coaching. :rolleyes:

Klinsmann's coaching was the biggest weakness against Belgium
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/jur...rld-cup-united-states-soccer-weakness-belgium

thick face black heart will kill you he's loves usa and it will dominate the world for the next 100 years

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I officially declared I retire from this thread. Pong Chek liaoz. Too much for old man like me. Heart not very strong also.

Wish all bros HUAT HUAT HUAT!