• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, tonight little bit.

FRA-NIGEIRA, HT DRAW at 7.45 (M88 plate), FT Nigeria eat 1-1.5 -0.96 (m88 plate)
GER-ALG, FT UNDER 2.5-3 at 0.9 (m88 plate)

12bet plates like shit like that. KNN.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I too believe that he was tripped by Marquez and the peenalty was correctly awarded. :wink:

But he dived on the other occasions. :biggrin:
I didnt cleary see the trip, but he's well known for diving, i dun even want to defend him.

As long the Dutch wins, i dun care, LOL

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I too believe that he was tripped by Marquez and the peenalty was correctly awarded. :wink:

But he dived on the other occasions. :biggrin:
on his fall in getting awarded a penalty, me saw ze mexican player stepped on his foot ...

on other occasions which he fell, me wasnt watching ...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

last night i was sweating profusely while watching the holland n mexico game,i honestly thought sure sayonara.
well miracles do happen if you believe in God.

tonight i am quite unsure so i will chiak france tonight.

if you can't decide whether to give or eat ball, always eat ball. give ball always die one lah. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB, backside itchy play draw. Must loon both sides no score. And if one side score, the other side must equalise. KNNBCCB. Very bad for the heart.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK just now draw me win 7 dio boh?? now draw only 3.08 (12bet) and france1.69./nigeria is 7.46 (12bet). Wah! a little difficult to make decision liaoz.

Under 1.5 is 2.12 leh. OK lah, me play little bit on UNDER lah. :biggrin: