• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh Where is Alamaking? How come stop glamorizing about Oranje shameless win when the whole footballing world are talking about Robben's diving? Not once not twice but trice! :biggrin: Score line should have been 1-1.

Netherlands is a star studded squad unlike El Tri and ranked above Mexico in FIFA rankings. Indeed shameless. :biggrin:

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/tournaments/worldcup/alltimerankings.html

Sorry hor, football is not a fair game, in fact nothing is fair. We have Costa, Suarez, Ronaldo, Busquets also faking a fall to get a penalty. Grow up lah

Costa also tripped to get a penalty, so how?

I very fair already, if the Dutch play badly, they can go home, won't defend them, lol. That's why this match I did call them lucky bastards, LOL

Last edited:

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, football is not a fair game, in fact nothing is fair. We have Costa, Suarez, Ronaldo, Busquets also faking a fall to get a penalty. Grow up lah

Costa also tripped to get a penalty, so how?

Good. I'm glad that u know so don't brag about it. :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Flying Dutchman - lampar one faker lampar one pretender lampar one shameless diver lampar one referee kelong lampar one kelong linesman..this fella
should be give THE RED CARD FOR DIVING!!!!!!!!!

arobbenreu3006e.jpg

I have plenty of respect for Robben. Consider him one of the best footballers. But he is morally stained and I don't think the Netherlands will go further to lift the World Cup. Shameful act of unsportsmanship!!!

Flying Dutchman indeed!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the cameras caught the FLYLING DUTCHMAN IN ACTION...FULL OF PRETENSE AND DIVING FOR SURE!!!

BUT nobody wanted to say anything to hurt the Netherlands which will soon be the Neverthelands!!! Shameful Robben. You have lost plenty of fans.
You have brought shame and dishonour to your most respectable team! What a dishonourable victory!!!

Viva Mexico!!!

The Mexican played well. They did not deserve to lose on one penalty kick!!!! WTF!!!!

Last edited:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle, you Sinkie or Mexie? Non of your business if he dive or not? Your family don't lose a member. Why you so work up? You remind me of my neighbour who got so worked up when he realised that the bangala cleaner is using an iphone and not a cheapo nokia :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2390295_big-lnd.jpg

Keeper Keylor Navas of Costa Rica reacts after saving a penalty kick by Theofanis Gekas (botton) of Greece
Monday, 30 June 2014..

The Pain and Anguish
The triumph and the esctasy
The cruelty of it all!!! WTF!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2389772_big-lnd.jpg

FORTALEZA, BRAZIL - JUNE 29: Rafael Marquez of Mexico reacts after a challenge on Arjen Robben of the Netherlands resulting in a yellow card for Marquez and a penalty kick for the Netherlands during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Round of 16 match between Netherlands and Mexico at Castelao on June 29, 2014 in Fortaleza, Brazil. (Photo by Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images)

a devilish demonic calculated act of unsportsmanship - shameless piece of diving shit

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2389755_big-lnd.jpg

ORTALEZA, BRAZIL - JUNE 29: Arjen Robben of the Netherlands and Javier Hernandez of Mexico shake hands after the Netherlands' 2-1 win during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Round of 16 match between Netherlands and Mexico at Castelao on June 29, 2014 in Fortaleza, Brazil. (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images)

I AM SORRY THAT I DIVED AND CHEATED ...AND ROBBED THE VICTORY FROM YOU....I AM SORRY....