• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last appeal before going to bed. Those who wants to win money tonight, please up my points :biggrin:

But i can't place bets :( The reason why i am watching the Netherlands vs Mexico game is mainly because of the Mexico coach and Ochoa who are both comical and entertaining. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
RIP to all these team below,they don't deserve to lift the world cup.

Yesterday after losing $1k bola jalan brazil i am so fed up that i went to sleep and hope that they lose in the extra time,useless buggers all.

tonight i am flush with cash after making some monies at the races.
I will pang $2k orange to beat the amigos and pang $1k costa rica to beat greece....can or cannot?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oranje!!! Oranje!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12936_5_max.jpg