• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Bank wrote to me today -What should I do?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I received a very important mail from the Word Bank today specifically their Funds Monetary Unit with address at #3, Whitehall Court London SW1A 2eL, United Kingdom.

Its an official letter with official letterhead and also a signature on it.

I am excited. What should I do? The letter reads as follows

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Director for Europe, External Affairs, and the governing body of the World Bank Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment of contract funds, Winning lottery Funds or any international business you did so far has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of Barclays Bank Plc London who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts for their own use . The World Bank Monetary Unit Therefore Approves the Sum (US$5,000.000.00) (Five Million United States Dollars only to be paid to you Through Visa ATM Card Payment Scheme. As part payment for your total funds to forestall this, security your funds was organized in ATM VISA CARD form for your personal Identification number (PIN) will be made available to you this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the Bank in the past.
An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/ Instructions, Your Complete Lottery /Inheritance Funds and Unclaimed or any Inheritance Next of Kin funds/Contracts executed funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.
You are therefore advised to contact:
Director ATM Payment Department (Mr. Dudu Kunene of Amalgamated Bank of Africa (ABSA) ATM Visa Card Unit Absa Bank, South Africa)
Ensure you contact our accredited financial adviser below:
Name: Mr. Dudu Kunene.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Mr. Dudu Kunene for quick directives on how your fund will be paid to you through VISA ATM CARD PAYMENT SCHEME. As soon as you establish a contact with him, a Visa ATM Card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machine in your Country or anywhere in the world.
NOTE: You are also advised to furnish Mr. Dudu Kunene, with your correct and valid details in the form below. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where the ATM Card will be delivered:
3. Your Age:
4. Profession:
5. Telephone Numbers (Cell):
6. A Copy of Your Passport or Driving License by attachment:
7. Your Country of Origin/Nationality:
8. Your E-mail Id:
9. Your Marital Status....................Age............. Sex.................:
Congratulations.
__ ______
Mr. Alexander Thern-Svanberg.
Special Representative and Director, World Bank Group.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
huat ah...these guys know you so kind and host all the sbf brothers to Poseidon....now you have good reward la....huat ah huat ah. :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Congratulations brother! Don't forget 小弟,我 when you received the money. Just sponsor Erection2011, Alamaking and me to BKK for 5 days 4 nights. Thank you in advace :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes ...a marvellous post by you bro....very good suggestion....cant upz you anymore la.....upzed you 12 times already this week.

Congratulations brother! Don't forget 小弟,我 when you received the money. Just sponsor Erection2011, Alamaking and me to BKK for 5 days 4 nights. Thank you in advace :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ensure you contact our accredited financial adviser below:
Name: Mr. Dudu Kunene
Email: [email protected]
Contact Mr. Dudu Kunene for quick directives on how your fund will be paid to you through VISA ATM CARD PAYMENT SCHEME.

LOL.. What a funny name.. Dudu Kunene.. How to take him seriously when he got such a silly name :confused: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Onz to you and the rest sure!

crispstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can reply this way

1. Your Full Name: What do you think?
2. Address Where the ATM Card will be delivered: What do you think?
3. Your Age: What do you think?
4. Profession: What do you think?
5. Telephone Numbers (Cell): What do you think?
6. A Copy of Your Passport or Driving License by attachment: What do you think?
7. Your Country of Origin/Nationality: What do you think?
8. Your E-mail Id: What do you think?
9. Your Marital Status....................Age............. Sex.................: What do you think?
Congratulations.
__ ______
Mr. Alexander Thern-Svanberg.
Special Representative and Director, World Bank Group.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro, this dudu guy works for me.
I have just been seconded to the world bank.
My first order of business was to help the sbf bros....the rest of you will be getting similar letters.
Huat ah!