• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Working in Government body after being Bankrupt

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay what! 2 days of work, $200++ for each day...what do you expect? Good work for retiring.

KNN, getting only $1600, now in Peesai land?

Those silver servants even low, low chow technician carry balls for 10 years straight and without any Elite connections draw almost $5k gross per month!

But those who are not cunning, shrewd in the silver service and are straight and honest worker, got to leave on their own or get 'fired' from silver service!

But getting only $1600 on your 'I'm my own boss' type of job till now and hope to be this and that later, sure die one also!

So eithier way, you sure die poor in Sinkland!:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when I note the arrogance present in some of them, these fucked-up problematic chink swines in question don't seem like they are born to serve and ass-kiss their passengers to survive.

They look like born leaders!

Probably other passengers after me have actually put them in their place.

Ever heard of how the psychology of the Sinkie mind work?

Lowly Sinkie kenna fucked by MIWs, land up with no choice but a lowlee taxi driver job!

Taxi drivers think they are kings on the road with a 'I'm my own Boss' type of attitude, in return got to fuck their passenger, as a form of release outlet!

So who is really fucking who?:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay what! 2 days of work, $200++ for each day...what do you expect? Good work for retiring.

Retiring ?

Fuck! with your current C.V of working life, past and present, fucking hell, Lao Lee will tell you need to work full time till you're 90, just to put food on the table!

You are really fucking disillusioned!

You don't even know how deep MIWs have been fucking your life and will probably keep fucking it!:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no wish to retire, as long as my health permit, I will still be working,all my life,gradually from siong to not so siong kind.

Retiring ?

Fuck! with your current C.V of working life, past and present, fucking hell, Lao Lee will tell you need to work full time till you're 90, just to put food on the table!

You are really fucking disillusioned!

You don't even know how deep MIWs have been fucking your life and will probably keep fucking it!:biggrin: