• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workfare Bonus

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says today 01 March 2013 is Workfare Bonus Day! :biggrin: have u all got ur angpow yet? lianbeng got liao! but a bit only lah! but better than no hab lah! gian png lah!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says today 01 March 2013 is Workfare Bonus Day! :biggrin: have u all got ur angpow yet? lianbeng got liao! but a bit only lah! but better than no hab lah! gian png lah!

Bro, how much was yours?..me stiLL got nothing in my LetterboX Leh..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: bro, the letter said "Private & Confidential" leh! so cannot say lor! :biggrin: but hor... less than 200 lah!

From what I have read, you work two months in the year, earn less than $1,900 you get workfare bonus right, mostly to your medisave or is it ordinary account. That means, the rest of the 10 months, you don't work?? :biggrin: You are lucky you didn't receive a letter from Sembawang Food, to report there, to be "processed"... ha ha ha

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are one of those who got such bonus, you are those down and out kind of Sinke as viewed by the PAP.

But I guess Sinkie like you prefer to think of it as the ' PAP is taking care of you'

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are one of those who got such bonus, you are those down and out kind of Sinke as viewed by the PAP.

But I guess Sinkie like you prefer to think of it as the ' PAP is taking care of you'

Pap merely giving back these sinkies their own money back and these gong cheebyes are happy like fuck.
Ask them give you back your CPF la!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap merely giving back these sinkies their own money back and these gong cheebyes are happy like fuck.
Ask them give you back your CPF la!

These gong Chee byes are like this and there are plenty in this forum alone.

The PAP pays themselves millions with the cronies getting SUPER SCALE salaries and tell these gong chee bye to go re-training if can't find a job and throw bread crumps to them like this work fare scheme.

If you asked me, I have said these Sinke deserved to be screwed.

HARD.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Me given jit pak khor, OCBC cheque. So generous of our dear govt.

Brother, have to ask you something. You know serangoon road and balestier road junction, there is a building. Singapore institute of Science (ah nan abalone noodle is there) there is a ktv also? It's call 新金雅半夜酒廊。 You patronise there?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, have to ask you something. You know serangoon road and balestier road junction, there is a building. Singapore institute of Science (ah nan abalone noodle is there) there is a ktv also? It's call 新金雅半夜酒廊。 You patronise there?

Bro, I think that one is a na sap bar! I patronise some of the HFJs opposite Beatty Rd. At least 8 joints there. One of which is a siam tio.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, I think that one is a na sap bar! I patronise some of the HFJs opposite Beatty Rd. At least 8 joints there. One of which is a siam tio.

That day I was eating noodle at ah nan and 2 PRC milfs came and sat at the opposite table together with one sinkie uncle working at ang chin mo casket(still wearing his uniform). He ordered food for them and tried to be touchy to the PRC woman facing me. I also aiming that PRC milf and she knew it, that's why she kept pushing his hands away. I knew they were most likely working in that bar there. Because that ang chin mo guy kept sitting beside her, I could not make my move. Now I have to go patronise that la sap bar to dig her out :biggrin: