• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why those tiong sportsmen and sportswomen got that weird CCP commie look type?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like the brain is kanna washed by ccp ideology type look? no individualistic kind of personality look.

don't know how to describe better, but when u see them on tv, all got that type of tio brainwashed looks. not all of them lah, but most. the only two maybe don't have that ccp brainwashed looks are like qinhaiyang the world record breaststroke Swimmer and zhangyufei the world record butterfly swimmer. other than these two, the rest i see on teebee.all got that communist face. why huh?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like even when they win, like got that "like that lor" kind of look, machiam like "ok, job done". they like got no show that individual happiness like korean, japanese or other country sportsmen sportswomen type of individual happiness....

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I see tiong and japs they look the same. I wouldn't know which country they from only by their country logo.