• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Kan Seng: This is an honestand open govt

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you bros noticed how severely emaciated Wong Cunt Sing looks? Is he a C-sufferer or has he had chemotherapy? My personal sympathies go to him even though I am not a LEEgime supporter.

Don't feel sorry for him. His chemo might have cost $8 just like chee bye cow's heart op.

This is retribution.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS tells the biggest jokes.

If the govt is honourable and open is light a geylang urine mei mei saying she is clean and now open for biz.

pui
:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya lor grace fool one mai lah....Jo Teo I dun mind sneak a peep

yeah she got quite a nice kum pao look.... don't mind looking down at her face between my legs when she's taking all of tuayapeh into her mouth..

:biggrin:

sexy thoughjts for a great start to NEW year!!

Huat ar!!!!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Wong, why do you think all Singaporeans who are 65 and above are economically useless?

Mr. Wong, we just had a General Election. The next one is in 2016. Issues are always raised after the last election and before the next, duh.