• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong jing does remake of a 90's classic young and dangerous 古惑仔

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your highly esteemed Goh meng seng is also a hylam kia. Remember in the old delphi chatroom ppl calling each other suki this and that.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qMNlzfaCErQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SG glorifying Stareism too what

hi there

1. aiyoh! ak.
2. this type cmi hoh:p
3. look at hk individuals on its mtr taking the prcs.
4. more shiok leh:rolleyes:

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is most of these type of ah bengs are well rather small built.

The person that had a very good build in the young and dangerous series was that roy cheung. Too bad he is always typecast as the bad guy but usually as the leader. Simon yam is pretty well built too but he died in part 3. That actor that fought with ekin in part 5 named sitou ho nam has a pretty good bod too much better than ekin's.

There was also a very good fighter in the series named prince but i don't think they ever talked much about him and i don't think there's any spin off story about him. He was introduced in part 4 where they went to thailand to get simon yam's bro to head the gang.

I prefer the later parts of the series cos you get intro to almost all the branch leaders of hung hing but only a few of them have their own spin off stories. Brother key is also another branch leader that appeared in all 5 parts i think.

Yup tai zi is supposed to b one of their best fighters... Ken lo Jackie chan's body Guard is e actor

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chinks only produce movies about gangster, sex, fights, something that glorified its chink culture, business-related lah, act like got money then can anyhow big shot lah, all the chink ego lah. Nothing intelligent on that.

That is why i dun watch chink movie. Hollywood, Dreamworks is the way to go.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this 败家仔 show is really good,,i like the explanation of the Wing Chun long and short styles,,,thanks,

Actually 林正英 was very, very good playing the Wing Chun master 花旦 in 败家子. That movie is really a classic, highlighting the strengths of Wing Chun.

Here's the entire movie. Watch from 42:40 where he fights with Mickey Chen, also the music composer for the movie.

Mitsubishi

Hondas then had the engines to go with it....aftermarket mod was an industry in itself....boy racers were born.
Koreans now all show no performance

What do you think about Mitsu? Can make it or not?

Jackie_Chan_Thunderbolt_03.jpeg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;BX-HgZlIVpQ]http://youtu.be/BX-HgZlIVpQ[/video]

甘心替代你 is a nice song too. gigi lai is so chio.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this 败家仔 show is really good,,i like the explanation of the Wing Chun long and short styles,,,thanks,

No problem bro. This movie deserved to be seen and appreciated by all. Even during the 80s it wasn't exactly a big hit here.

Everyone knows 林正英 as vampire hunter but sadly not many knows he actually shines more as 梁二娣 in this movie.

They just don't make movies like these anymore.

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sukis let's not hijack the thread. ... lemme find back the Hainanese thread ...

anyway, back to gangsters... I heard there were Hylam gangs who were active in the shipping industry.. anybody know the name of the gangs?

Ok suki.....too many gangs most related to SG, some do have connection to HK and Malaysia, like Loh Kuan or Ang Koon from the 50's when they piak chui not enough fighters they contact their counter part in HK or malaysia for more fighters.....that is what kor told me......:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup tai zi is supposed to b one of their best fighters... Ken lo Jackie chan's body Guard is e actor

He looks like quite an interesting character they should have done a spin off movie with him and with his sparring skills they could have included more bare handed street fights.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sukis let's not hijack the thread. ... lemme find back the Hainanese thread ...

anyway, back to gangsters... I heard there were Hylam gangs who were active in the shipping industry.. anybody know the name of the gangs?

Ahh suki, now i know what you mean was thinking of triaid, the gangs you looking for are mostly clansmen , example hainanese clan they come from same village or from the same association and dominated the engine room and catering dept ( they do whatever bring profit), hock chew and hokkien mostly AB and sailor, are mostly ah bian sai (most into opium)

Those are local shipping companies, for foreign company it is usually mix lot leaving the malay aside, the chinese will try to profit from the route the ship ply, whatever can be profitable they will give it a try.....hopefully that answer your questions.....suki.....:smile:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow bro you were in shipping before? What is Hai Gong? Are they Hokkien or Hainanese gang?

Suki, some case of smuggling from clans, Central and South America good place if you want to run road. Whisky to the Persian Pulf( 500 to 1000 cases) a bottle cost around 8 sing dollar sell it for 80 usd very high profit margin that is in the 70's, South Korea to USA containers, garlic to pinoy land container load (80's) sup sup profit not worth the trouble, electronic to Ceylon present day sri lanka 100% profit ( 70's), vietnam during the war almost anything goes good profit margin late 60 to early 70's, diamond and gold from West Africa to Holland and Belgium ( buy & sell or courier60 to 70's) margin 100%, to Japan and down under ( herion and ganja) you know what you get karma,(which is not worth it)....most of the money you make you gamble it away ....like they said easy come easy go....hard to come, let it go......:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys here's a few spin offs to the main story line.

Once upon a time in a triad society. This is the story of francis ng's ugly kwan. I would say that aside from the main cast this character ugly kwan has a very big spotlight shone on him and he died in part 1 but yet they made a spin off story of him after the first part came out in 1995 and also the prequel starring nick. They should have gotten francis to play another role but i think he nailed ugly kwan so well they didn't want him to play another character

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/heSpYj8YKh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lengendary tai fei is the spin off story of anthony wong's character and his illegitimate son

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nWoJQ9NfSkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will try to find the one of jordan chan's character mountain chicken and his old gf played by gigi leung

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Heard there are a few categories for this film 2b and 3 in HK and that there's a sex scene involving the triad boss's wife this is after all a movie by wong jing.