• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women Likes to Speak in "tongues"!?!

jw5

Loyal
Before you enter a relationship with a woman, you have to ascertain that she soothes you and piques your interest at the same time. :wink:

If she does neither or only either, you are better off just entering her and leaving after. :biggrin:

I have only been with current gf for 3 months... not much interests due lah... I didnt cheat her hor... it just happened! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
In that case, you have to make sure that the woman both soothes you and piques your interest. :wink:

It's funny how many women think they can attract a man just by their presence, armed with irritating, annoying, demanding behaviour and having a totally uninteresting personality and not that good looks to boot. :biggrin:

Cannot leh, I cannot put myself to treat them like prostitutes leh... i got heart one ok :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In that case, you have to make sure that the woman both soothes you and piques your interest. :wink:

It's funny how many women think they can attract a man just by their presence, armed with irritating, annoying, demanding behaviour and having a totally uninteresting personality and not that good looks to boot. :biggrin:

whahahahaha :biggrin: just love the way you put it...

anyway, u know i know that this one is "rebound" case for me...:cool::wink:
i dont think it will even last till Christmas ... :rolleyes:

Life goes on ... maybe someone like what you say "soothes" me and "piques" my interest will come along... :biggrin:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahahaha :biggrin: just love the way you put it...

anyway, u know i know that this one is "rebound" case for me...:cool::wink:
i dont think it will even last till Christmas ... :rolleyes:

Life goes on ... maybe someone like what you say "soothes" me and "piques" my interest will come along... :biggrin:

18bdde66e6c45e7730be3b5d9be685aec63d20e79de57e98a9983fc43f587dfd.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have only been with current gf for 3 months... not much interests due lah... I didnt cheat her hor... it just happened! :biggrin:

Nahbeh, 3 months now asking for Mini? Can I be your boyboy?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Before you enter a relationship with a woman, you have to ascertain that she soothes you and piques your interest at the same time. :wink:

If she does neither or only either, you are better off just entering her and leaving after. :biggrin:

Too bad for this orangutan he's got a soft heart and hard cock, should be the other way around.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nahbeh, 3 months now asking for Mini? Can I be your boyboy?

Aiyah... that is why i say women below 30 cannot make it lor.... too easily influenced by materialsm and peer pressure friends...

Anyway, been whatsapping each other... she said she going to move back to her parents apartment this week. Say our age gap too big and got generation gap blah blah blah... the usual shit lah... also say I dont like to mingle with her friends citing my refusal to go KL with her blah blah blah...

I told her it is her life so she has a right to do what she want loh.

So remains as friends lor... I now recycled bachelor again :o

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah... that is why i say women below 30 cannot make it lor.... too easily influenced by materialsm and peer pressure friends...

Anyway, been whatsapping each other... she said she going to move back to her parents apartment this week. Say our age gap too big and got generation gap blah blah blah... the usual shit lah... also say I dont like to mingle with her friends citing my refusal to go KL with her blah blah blah...

I told her it is her life so she has a right to do what she want loh.

So remains as friends lor... I now recycled bachelor again :o

Old Uncle like you No Market Value liao... Go jump into Bedok Reservoir lah.

1979bfe0d99170082e414ed9b7f63b272cc1ea80bc2ca626128123b1bf2681b0.jpg